Only Children?

Why only us?
Rachel said that too! :lol:

It's really hard for me to think about it now,you know? Meeting someone to spend my life with and having children with him...
So,I guess I'll just be blowing that bridge when I get to it,if I get to it....

:D

I know, I saw that Rachel said it too so the question goes to her as well.

I am pretty certain that you will all get to that bridge at some point. :)

Here's a question for Rae and Amy. You say you don't want anymore biological children. What if that special someone comes into your life and marries you and wants children with you?

You are both still so young and you never know what may happen in the next years.

Rae, bless you for wanting to adopt. It's fabulous that you would want to do that!

Well then that person is just going to have to be special enough and love me enough to realize that it probably won't be an option unless we're adopting. I don't think I'd marry someone who wasn't aware and fully accepting that I don't want to physically carry a child again.

I think part of it is as well...is that I never ever ever ever in a million trillion years thought I would be in this situation with Adam. And I see so many girls on here that their husbands even are doing complete switches after their babies are born. I don't think I'd ever be able to have a family with someone else, just for the fact that no matter how much I love them and how much I trust them...anything can happen and there's no way I'd chance going through it all alone for the second time. Its just something that the person is going to have to accept if he wants to be with me.

I'm getting my tubes tied as soon as I turn 25 and they'll actually do it for me (they have rules here, no tube tying until after age 25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->