Onset of morning sickness

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Was there one day when you went from feeling nautious but handling it to completely throwing up all the time (sorry tmi). I'm trying to decide if it's morning sickness hitting me or if I have the flu or something. Last night it was every time I ate anything and I feel the same today. So when ms came with the throwing up did it just show up one day or did it build? Ugh the joys of pregnancy

I felt queasy from weeks 6-10 but was ok I could still get on with day to day things....then one morning I woke up and just couldnt stop vomiting, the next I was perfectly fine...

Then on week 10/11 I was sick every morning when I woke but fine after I got it out(sorry if TMI)

But stupid me thinking by week 12 it would go I felt so rubbish the last 4 days to the point I couldnt even get dressed without vomiting let alone et to work.

But everyone is so different.

Emma.xx

I started being sick at about week 7 and it didnt ease up until 16 weeks.I was throwing up about 2/3 times a day and when i wasnt throwing up i felt sick all the time.I still get it even now at 30 weeks but its not as bad.The last time i threw up was wednesday night and i felt fine once it was out.I look back now to when the sickness first started when it was at its worst and i think to my self how i coped coz i really hate being sick it freaks me out. The things that i tried was those sea sickness bands,peppermint tea,Ginger tea,ice cubes ease it off a bit and just eating little and often like toast or biscuits with a cup of tea in the mornings.I hope it eases off soon:hugs:

I just feel weird otherwise like kinda cold sickish but I'm thinking from what all of you guys have said that it is just good ol m/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->