Onto another cycle.... 11dpo - 4bfps!

I have tested and I am not ashamed to admit it!!! I love testing. I buy the .88 cent tests at Wal-Mart for my "bfp not even possible" time during the tww. I will say that my last pregnancy I did get a faint, but definite positive line on one of them first. I don't know how you ladies hold out on testing. I just can't do it. If I have tests in the house my body goes on auto pilot and just starts taking them without my consent!! good luck to you all, hope this is your month!!!

I have tested and I am not ashamed to admit it!!! I love testing. I buy the .88 cent tests at Wal-Mart for my "bfp not even possible" time during the tww. I will say that my last pregnancy I did get a faint, but definite positive line on one of them first. I don't know how you ladies hold out on testing. I just can't do it. If I have tests in the house my body goes on auto pilot and just starts taking them without my consent!! good luck to you all, hope this is your month!!!

I'm only 7 dpo, and I'm about to crack and test! I just don't know how well my mental sanity will do seeing the bfn. Guess I just have to remember that its still SUPER early. It isn't over until the witch shows.

:rofl: :rofl: SNAP!!!

Hi, mind if I jump on the waiting train with you all? I am 6 dpo and this is our 3rd month ttc. I went to a spa day yesterday with the hub to destress. Just trying to not symptom spot too much because the last few months my mind has played tricks on me! However, yesterday I felt dizzy and last night I slept 10 hours! much more than usually. I hope everyone gets there BFP!! xo

Welcome hun!! I try not to symptom spot too, it never works though :haha:
Good luck! :dust:

Anyone wanna wait it out with me?

I'm 7 dpo today... This is killing me! Overanalyzing every twinge, lol. So tempted to test...

Ohhhh I feel you, I did break and I did test :haha:

Good luck to you :dust:

Hi ladies,
So happy with this thread. I'm 8dpo and CD20 on a 26days cycle. I feel so wierd in my body and very uncomfortable and tired and every1 seem to think I look ill. Feel like I'm about to have an Orgasm. So badly wanna test but dnt wanna c a BFN.

Hi ladies,
So happy with this thread. I'm 8dpo and CD20 on a 26days cycle. I feel so wierd in my body and very uncomfortable and tired and every1 seem to think I look ill. Feel like I'm about to have an Orgasm. So badly wanna test but dnt wanna c a BFN.

Ooh, an orgasmic feeling would be so much more preferable to the gassy feeling I'm getting :haha:

I'm also having a hard time with wanting to test...lucky for me (I guess...?) my massive order of ICs got delayed, so I have no choice or else I would have probably poas already. If you cave, let us know how it goes :hugs:

I badly want to test, but luckily I have no HPTs to hand! Otherwise I'd have probably POAS. I've ordered 2 CB Digis online which will arrive this week, and they're so expensive I'll be reluctant to use them until AF is late haha x

So, I broke and tested. Of course, it was a BFN. Still having the weird brownish discharge. I hope it isn't AF showing early :(

Hi ladies can I join?

I'm 9dpo today roughly, I don't temp or anything so just going from calendar and ovulation pains which I had the morning of my wedding :)

On 5dpo I had lower cramping. On 7dpo I had bad back ache and tender breasts the same on 8dpo and then today I woke with a nose bleed (only small) and have been super tired all day! Keep falling asleep!

Xx

Clacko, I usually always get a nose bleed in early pregnancy! Your other symptoms sound identical to mine right now.

Fingers crossed for us both babers and of course everyone else :)

I remember having nose bleeds when I was pregnant too! Wasn't sure if it was too early yet! Wasn't a lot but was some dried too so think it's bled in the night x

Ugh I knew I shouldn't have tested, but just couldn't help myself. I have evaps on all my IC's that were only there like 2 hours after the test dried. Yes, I am POAS obsessed and keep them to look at. Now it's driving me crazy. I had the best intentions though to wait to start testing till 8dpo....does that count, ha!

I have been testing since 6 dpo and I've gotta tell ya I am just now starting to think I am seeing something. Not enough to get a picture of , of course, but just enough to make keep testing EVERY time I pee, hee hee.

I have been testing since 6 dpo and I've gotta tell ya I am just now starting to think I am seeing something. Not enough to get a picture of , of course, but just enough to make keep testing EVERY time I pee, hee hee.

Hahaha! I could have written this!

well ladies, I'm out. AF showed a couple days early :(

but GL and baby dust to everyone! I'll be stalking the thread to see how it goes for you all :)

So sorry to hear that hunni! 10dpo for me, shooting pains through boobs and nipples along with a sharp pain around right ovary when I coughed earlier. Tired today but not as bad as yesterday!!!

How's everyone else doing? X

Bah, not so good :( 8dpo today and some spotting, but also a migraine, which I usually get pre-AF. I won't gripe here though, because I already did in another post.

Sorry about AF, Jamers. I might be right there with ya in the next day or so.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Sorry Jamers. I am feeling not so positive myself anymore. I could only be 8 dpo instead of 9 dpo. I am hoping that is the case. On a happier note, I was up till 2:30 in the morning delivery 13 Labrador puppies, so Yay!!

9DPO here and some serious twinges going on in my belly. They feel like pinching from the inside, off-centre to the left. Could be AF on her way...obviously the other part of me is now convinced that I have an ectopic pregnancy and will need to be rushed into A&E in a few days. Gah.

7dpiui here- feeling bloated and impatient
Best of luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->