Onto another cycle.... 11dpo - 4bfps!

Bah, not so good :( 8dpo today and some spotting, but also a migraine, which I usually get pre-AF. I won't gripe here though, because I already did in another post.

Sorry about AF, Jamers. I might be right there with ya in the next day or so.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hi Randa Panda, I here spotting cud be implantaion so Its a gud sign, hope u get ur bfp dis month. My boobies have gotten sore. I am 9dpo today but I still haven't tested. Af is 5 days away. I've bought my test strip but I'm just nervous to use it. Baby dust to every1

Please tell me I am not the only one who verbally abuses pregnancy tests while trying to make a line appear with my mental powers. I am not, right?

Yes, sorry about the witch coming to visit Jamers. For me, I am completely symptom-less at 8 dpo. Last month I felt all kinds of strange things and it was a BFN, so hoping that is a good sign.

Bah, not so good :( 8dpo today and some spotting, but also a migraine, which I usually get pre-AF. I won't gripe here though, because I already did in another post.

Sorry about AF, Jamers. I might be right there with ya in the next day or so.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hi Randa Panda, I here spotting cud be implantaion so Its a gud sign, hope u get ur bfp dis month. My boobies have gotten sore. I am 9dpo today but I still haven't tested. Af is 5 days away. I've bought my test strip but I'm just nervous to use it. Baby dust to every1

Thanks! I had been hoping it was implantation, but the spotting is getting worse today.

Silly question maybe, but can anyone tell me, if AF comes tomorrow on CD10, does that mean I have a 10 day luteal phase, or a 9 day one?

Please tell me I am not the only one who verbally abuses pregnancy tests while trying to make a line appear with my mental powers. I am not, right?

Hahahahahaha... I definitely try Jedi mind tricks with the test. While calling it every name in the book.

I try to rock the bribery when I test. clearly that isn't working. LOL!

Hi ladies! Hope your all well.

Me and oh took a break from trying for a baby since before Christmas as we booked our wedding so wanted to wait until we were married. Before we took our break for a couple of cycles I checked my cervix every day to try and learn what it was like (I know this isn't always a reliable way of telling your pregnant but something else to obsess over right?) anyway after having two babies my cervix always felt slightly open even when if was supposed to be closed. Some days was more open than others but always a little slit which iv read is normally after giving birth.

After getting married two weeks ago we started trying again, I ovulated on our wedding day I believe due to ovulation pains in the morning. I checked my cervix this morning and it's closed, I mean fully closed! No slit or nothing like I normally have. Could this be a sign?

Has anyone else experienced this and been pregnant? Xx

I'm sorry hun, I have no idea? I'm not a great fan of cervix checking, manly because I can never tell the difference! I hope one of the lovely ladies here can give you an answer :)

Oh hell no! I'm right there with you on that one!! :rofl:

Anyone have any good news yet? I'm trying to hold out until tomorrow to test... Don't know if I'll make it!

I'm testing in the morning I think too! I'll be 13dpo! Oh is hopefully getting me some tests tonight on his way hole as I don't have any!

Iv been tired again today with some twinges around my ovary on the right x

i can't say *ment* or anything...but i'm happy at least i have an evap line this morning...barely a squinter but at least more reassuring than completely stark white that i got last night and last evening. i'd rather an evap line even if bfn than nothing, honestly!! like at least give me something. i'm ~ 9dpiui which is when i got preg last time, but each time is so different and i beleive i had more sensitive tests last time. tried on another type of internet cheapie, again barely a squinter/more evap, but happy with that...hope it at least stays like that and doesn't go back totally white again.

trying to stay hopeful and not go stir crazy!! at least no sign of AF yet, a bit nauseous this a.m. and that's all. fingers crossed.

11dpo and no news here! Constipated - the opposite to what I usually experience pre-AF (!!) and very sore, heavy boobs, but that's it. I am just not feeling it this month...I hope I'm wrong!

11dpo and no news here! Constipated - the opposite to what I usually experience pre-AF (!!) and very sore, heavy boobs, but that's it. I am just not feeling it this month...I hope I'm wrong!

I am feeling the exact same way! And for some reason I don't feel like it's my month, but the last two I thought it was and I was wrong so we'll see. dust to all!!

12 dpo today, when are you testing? :)
Did a test at 10 dpo and got a BFN, feel like I'm out now :(
x

11 DPO... Tested this morning and got a BFN. I think I'm out :( AF is due Monday, so I'll know for sure early next week :-/

12 dpo and bfn for me too siiiigh onto another month then :shrug:

Hi ladies.. Sorry to hear you've been getting BFNs :( I'm 11dpo and losing hope, too.

It's not over until AF shows, though! Fingers crossed you get some good news in the next couple of days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->