Oooh Im glad Ive found this section...

C

Cherrybinky

I was just saying there should be a paranormal section to someone and she said there was!

Ive been into the paranormal, supernatural for as long as I can remember, I have had major experiences in my life and I can sense and smell when something visits which is kind of scary. My Mum thinks Im crazy!

I once predicted how someone had died in a house and their age and after research was done, it was found I was right!

X

I love this sort of thing too, not many people post here though....I haven't got any sort of 'gift' but I really do believe in it...I was widowed nearly 3 years ago and through the circumstances of my husbands death the police were involved, whilst they were there a big red admiral butterfly kept flying into the back window, it sounded like someone tapping on the window, almost as if it was my husband saying sorry for putting me through everything...also a day or so after he died the house phone rang, I picked it up but there was nobody there, rang 1471 to try and get the number but it was just a random amount of different numbers that didn't relate to any phone number, this also happened years before when my Gramp passed away but it was on the anniversary of his death....I also sense and smell different things but have never really seen anything, although I did think that I saw my husband standing next to my bedside before I moved but I could have been dreaming.

Hi MrsW, its a shame people dont post here much, Im so interested in it. Im on lots of para forums and some days I get so engrossed I dont do anything else lol.

Im so very sorry about your husband, thats a touching thing to happen with the butterfly. Its like a sign he was with you.

If I sense something around, I get a smell, heart palpitations and a 'feeling' with it thats indescribable. Its un-nerving but Ive learned to deal with it. Most people just think Im mad!
x

Hi Cherry,

Yes thats what I felt about the butterfly, it used to fly around me (I say it maybe it wasn't the same one lol) alot up until I moved, I used to talk to 'it' thinking it was my husband and it did help...'it' seemed to disappear as soon as I moved, it was like he knew that I was going to be happy and settled, I just hope he isn't angry with me for moving on as quick as I have, but I was told by a friend of a friend who is into this sort of thing that my husband had a lot to do with getting me and my OH together, she told me alot of things that have come true, the only thing that I am still hoping for is the little girl that was supposed to be with me within 3 years.....she has another year until her time is up...:haha:

I get feelings like someone is watching me...and I get goosebumps, not too sure if it is anything or just me being silly...lol....I don't think you are mad, I could do with a psychic by my side everyday just to reassure me and tell me things I want to know....:haha:

The most common feeling is someone watching us. Many of us get it and whether its a good or bad presence it still gives us goosebumps. Ive had it many a time but thats when I get the smell with it. I havent had an experience for a while now but often its reassuring to know there are 'things' there or that loved ones can still see us even if they cant be with us. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->