ooooohhhh noooooo!!!

oliv

Reaction score
I just got the date for my driving test and now im crapping myself!!! :haha:

and its on a work day so ill have to tell my boss im doing it and he has been bragging all week about how is 18 yo daughter passed in her first go :dohh:

I had the drops :) they do work...apart from my driving instructor said 'no more' so I went to the loo and had some more..:haha: xx

ok so they are on my shopping list!!!

You'll be fine! :) Just imagine it's your friend or your driving instructor. Mine was really quick and they were planning on giving me a reverse around the corner that I HATED but there was a car on the test corner they use :happydance: so they gave me a turn in the road :haha: Good luck I'm sure you'll pass :) x

Aw hun try not to panic! You'll be fine, I really crapped it thinking I wasn't ready and would fail but passed first time! If I can do it you can :)

Positive thinking :) It really helped me pass. The first time I failed my attitude was that I probably would fail. I'm a natural pessimist :)

When I passed, I said to my instructor 'I *will* pass!' and I bloody well meant it lol

Good luck hun - I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs:

Good luck! Just drive as if you're already failed already, as if you don't care! I thought I'd failed 5 minutes in and relaxed.. PASSED! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->