OOOOPS!!!

twinkletoes

Reaction score
Ive gone and told jordan that his school xmas disco is tonight. hes picked all his clothes and ive ironed them and everything...but i just realised its not today, its next tuesday! :oops:

Hes going to be upset :(

Aw! We all make mistakes, I took Jonny to school on a teacher training day.

Its my little boys School Disco Today. He's already bathed and dressed had his hair done (spiked) and everything. Trouble is he's not got to be there till 7pm thats another 3 housr of is it time yet :roll: :lol:

Still least he's happy :D

Well at least that is YOUR mistake.......we have recieved a letter from the school today cancelling the christmas party tomorrow and moving it to Thursday as they have too much on, I'll tell ya, this school is so badly organised........they had a disco 2 weeks ago, the DAY of the disco, they sent home a letter saying that parents had to accompany the children :shock: not only that, but when Paul got there, he ALSO had to BUY a ticket to get in :shock: good job he took some money with him.......the letter said drinks and hot dogs supplied, and guess what?? You had to BUY THEM TOO, so what did the price of the tickets cover? (£6) so badly oranised!

well my son wasnt too bothered. he said 'oh thats good mum, u can get me a new shirt now' :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->