Oopsy last night.. think I'm ovulating.**UPDATE.. I think I got a BFP but how so soon

someone23

Reaction score
My last period was 4/24. We BD'd last night(hadoppsy) & night before last (didnthaveoppsy).. This am I woke up & felt like I was having ovulation pains.. So I am here for a long drawn out impatient 2WW! Who else is with me?

Hi someone! We also had a oppsy. We was ttc but then decided to take a break so we can save up and take the kids to Disney world in florida, so decided to hold off for a year or 2. We have started using condoms and last week when we dtd one split! Had o pains the next day so took a opk and it was positive! I'm currently 4dpo so just a waiting game now. I know there's next to no chance as dp said only a little bit came out and the condom was still full but there is a tiny chance! This tww feels as long as it did when we were actively trying!

Wow dinky.. We are really close.. We can wait this out together.. I think I'm 2dpo. And my bf said only a little came out too lol but we all know it only takes 1 spermie... So fx and baby dust.

We had one oops moment 2 days before my cycle tracker predicted I'll ovulate. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant! Good luck!

B811.. We're NTNP.. Just withdrawal method.. It's really not a good time for a new member.. But God knows best if that is the case

I fell pregnant last July using the withdrawal method :blush: wasn't trying at all! So yes it does only take one sperm lol but that sperm has to be built like the terminator to get to where it wants to be! 5dpo now, had tender boobs since o but I always do. Coming down with a cold which I always seem to get every single tww so apart from that I haven't really got any symptoms. How about you?

Dinky.. I just had to rush to the loo to find watery white discharge I know TMI.. Lol but this have never happened before.. Plus I feel a little crampy too... I'm 3dpo

*waves* Had a slightly optimistic unprotected night on the 1st, bang on ovulation time (ish)... Now trying desperately not to symptom spot, as we're not trying. Plus i'm 38, it was only once and yeah...!

Currently the symptoms Inam trying to ignore are occasional nausea and cramps. I did however take the map after about 40 hours, so I think it is probably just comedown from that?

Anyway sorry to barge in, hope it's ok? 😕

Hey. Anyone is welcome. We can all wait it out together.. For some reason I felt bad ovulation pains yesterday 5/9.. But if I ovulated yesterday could there still be spermies there for early am on Sat? Or could I have ovulated twice?? Lol

7dpo for me now, still have sore boobs and stomach cramps. My ics arrived in the post this morning so I took one lol! Bfn of course

I want to join! I'm not trying but there was an incident 5/8 and the I'm pretty sure the next day there was EWCM. So I'm about 2DPO-ish.

Welcome ladies! I took a test and I could've SWORN I saw something.. We've DTD since the 29th and maybe I ovulated earlier than thought.. But I had pains on the 6th and this past Tuesday! Idk what's going on.. Maybe faulty test!!

Dinky sorry so late.. I kind of got depressed and threw it out.. I will take another one today and see what it is.. My breast are sore I'm having headaches hunger and sleepy a lot. Maybe... Maybe!

I've had some cravings decided to test again.. I swear it's something there.. But if I felt o pains friday -Monday how did I get a bfp(if it's a real + ) .. So soon????

Attachments

• 1463086041179.jpg
    1463086041179.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 37
I'm sorry someone I don't see anything on those pics, but I am on my phone tho so maybe not showing as well! I'm 8dpo now and getting bfns

Hey dinky. I'm confused because IRL it's color but very very very faint... But I don't know how do soon if it is a +

Yes take a frer if you can, if it's a positive the line should be more clearer on one of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->