[OPEN]Pregnancy Buddy-Due May

Anicole10

Just the three of us :)
Reaction score
Due Date: May 11th, 2011
Located: West Coast of the US

First pregnancy...I'm looking for a bump buddy to link up with who has a similar due date and is on their first pregnancy too. It would be really nice to have someone to talk to who is experiencing similar things as I think my boyfriend is really overwhelmed and doesn't quite understand the hormones, m/s and exhaustion that I'm currently dealing with.

I'm 20 (almost 21) years old and wouldn't mind communicating through messengers or texting (depends on what you are comfortable with). I also wouldn't mind having more than one buddy...a small group would be cool as well. Hopefully I hear from some of you soon :)

Hey I'm Due May 9th! But with my 3rd, So I am very used to this if you have any questions :)

I'm due later on in May, I'm on my 2nd but live in the UK. Hope you are feeling ok so far!! x

Hello to both of youuuuu! How are you two feeling? I have a new found respect for women who have more than one child because Im REALLY not enjoying being pregnant so far sadly. I'm really hoping for it to get better and have that ahhhh I'm pregnant! moment...

So far it's been full of severe morning sickness and being sad all the time...and for some reason all I want is Mexican food lol...hopefully you two are faring MUCH better than myself :)

ha no, I'm not feeling any better than you! last time it was worse though!! this time morning sickness doesn't start until the afternoon and I haven't been urging to be sick yet!! Tiredness isn't as bad this time around but i'm still exhausted! Hope you get the pg glow and feel great in a couple of weeks!! i loved it when i was full of energyagain!! xx

Hi, 1st bellybean and due 14th May xx

I actually got some great news yesterday at my second ultrasound. I'm actually 2 weeks further along than we thought...new due date is April 29th...I am SOOOO thrilled!

Anicole I had my 2nd child 18 days early! So I have a feeling I'll be more like the end of April also! Atleast I hope so! I am not enjoying mine either this time :( I am so emotionally upset, moody and sad all the time and had bad Nausea for a few weeks, loss of appetite(but yet starving all the time) & that combination of being hungry but not wanting anything stinks :(, constipation, headaches..Ughh...My first to pregnancies I felt great the entire time! This one is soooo different.

:happydance: great news about due date!! just hope the baby arrives on time!!

Blessed, glad you mentioned about feeling emotionally upset! every morning i feel like that, i just want to stay in and feel sorry for myself, this feeling started when my nausea disappeared about 10days ago and can't help fear the worst! WIth DS my sickness went on until atleast 12w....

Im due May 8th with my first, Trying to find some people to talk to. My fiancee does what he can but he doesnt really know what to do. I dont really talk to my mom or anyone else that has been though this, so trying to find someone :)

I totally understand the not talking to a lot of people about the pregnancy. I'm really emotional and somewhat crazy and I feel like all the pregnant girls/women I know I wouldn't normally talk to so why would I now...kinda lonely

I'm a first time bump so not much idea of whats going on but always happy to chat :hugs: Dont feel alone xx

Thanks :)...I think it's just weird for me because a lot of the girls I know who are pregnant are VERY young and I dont have much in common with them. My boyfriend has 5 members in his family all pregnant (aside from us) and their all well under their 20s. I'm not judging but it's almost like they saw us get pregnant and then started trying to make it happen for them...TOTALLY not realizing how hard it is raising a child young. One cousin thought you only fed a newborn 4 times a day lol...it's funny but really worrisome.

4 times a day?? now that is worrying! when Josh was newborn I wanted to feed him every 4 hours but my health vistor advised to do it every 3 hours as I BF him and he used to fall asleep while suckling! I was naive about newborns before I had Josh even though I had read so much and listened to friends and families stories, nothing prepares you for a newborn that won't sleep and that has colic, it is horrific...but it does pass, but they turn in to cheeky toddlers :rofl:

How are you feeling? have you had a scan? x

Yeah it is a little worrisome...to the point that I cant stand to be around them because I feel their so naive it's irritating (but maybe that's my crazy hormones lol).

I'm morning sickness free FINALLY and doing perfectly fine. Beginning to honeymoon about my pregnancy aside from some worrying questions. I kinda skipped my 3rd month (found out I'm further along than I thought) so it seems like it's going pretty fast now. I have two scans I was actually going to post but I want to wait until the 20 week scan. I just feeeeeel like it's a little boy, but I'd love to have a girl and paint nails and do hair.

Hope your feeling is right for you! i got it wrong last time, i thought Josh was going to be a girl! this time i think it is a girl just because it is totally different to last time!! I'd love a girl but i'd love a boy too! I really don't mind so long as the baby is healthy (and easy!) x

Hope your feeling is right for you! i got it wrong last time, i thought Josh was going to be a girl! this time i think it is a girl just because it is totally different to last time!! I'd love a girl but i'd love a boy too! I really don't mind so long as the baby is healthy (and easy!) x

I hope my feeling is right as well :) I have NO boy names and we have already picked the girls name...kind of backwards but I have time. If it's a girl her name will be Luciana...no middle name yet. That's exactly how I feel as long as the baby and healthy and smiley I'm completely okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->