Operation Christmas Child - Shoebox Appeal

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Is anyone else participating in the shoebox appeal for Operation Christmas child?

We are doing two through our church for children in Moldova.

Let's share ideas of what to include :)

I always mean to do this, or the reverse advent calender and never remember until its too late to start. I'll have to see if the local church is still doing it this year.

We did one a couple of years ago through dd's school, but they didn't do them last year for some reason.

I'm trying to remember what we put in..... pens, crayons, colouring book, gloves and hat, sweets, tooth brush and paste, a little fairy doll and some cheap little toys, hair accessories

We did one a couple of years ago through dd's school, but they didn't do them last year for some reason.

I'm trying to remember what we put in..... pens, crayons, colouring book, gloves and hat, sweets, tooth brush and paste, a little fairy doll and some cheap little toys, hair accessories

Thank you, that is useful :) I will use some of these ideas as our shoeboxes have to be in by mid November so I had better get started on it! :)

I wanted to do this with Rio this year however can’t find anywhere local participating. I may do a reverse advent instead and take a box of 24 non perishable food items to the food bank on 24th Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->