Operation 'scattergun'

MrsGM

Bamboozled Mum of 2
Reaction score
Thankyou to Angelwings 666 for this brillant phrase

So this thread is for people who are taking a very relaxed approach to conception and just seeing what happens :D

So welcome to Operation Scattergun, looking forward to reading your posts :happydance:

i think this is me.i had decided to give up alltogether but instead im going for the very relaxed approach,so relaxed i may fall over approach in fact.i dont even know what cd im on lol,im just going to have :sex:when i feel like it and not when i should.no looking out for ov ect,no propping myself up on pillows,im going to do absolutly nothing:thumbup:

I don't even know what CD is! Hoping AF straightens out a bit and will just do PG tests if I think they're needed

Me too, got off BC in Sept, cycles aren't regular yet, so idk when I ovulate or anything. NTNP since beginning of Oct. I guess I'm just testing monthly.

I like that! We are doing the same - which I guess is what real ntnp is although I have to admit I am noting when AF turns up as I am in my first cycle after the pill. We wont be timing ovulation, we tend to bd every 2 days anyway except when dh is working nights/away so I guess there wouldn't be any point although if we don't catch an egg in 6 months from now then I will get some Ov sticks just to check I'm working properly.

x

Keeping track of AF so I'll know when to test :D

I think this includes me too! :) going to try and avoid buying tests until necessary!

I'm in on this. We are still waiting on fertility returning as I'm BFing so if we scatter well I may catch that first egg out of the basket!!

Hmm, I'd love to be part of this, but I think our approach is more 'peashooter' than 'scattergun' at the mo, what with my OH being away all the time. Definitely means we have to be more relaxed about things though!

Peashooter, like it! :haha:

I think the scattergun approach is for me next cycle. Just going to try and BD every 2-3 days once AF leaves. I keep worrying 'what if I'm not ovulating' and stuff like that, but it's only been 2 cycles so I need to chill out for a bit I think!

haha at peashooter, mine works away sometimes and nights at the moment!

x

loving the peashooter! Still technically WTT as proper AF has yet to arrive, did have withdrawal bleed straight after stopping BCP, and also romance is a little erm, lacking right now!

Mrs GM I just got my proper AF - actually just finished and romance has re-appeared after my nasty hormones have settled a bit and I am not stressing about no AF. Hope yours isn't anything more than that!

x

Mrs GM I just got my proper AF - actually just finished and romance has re-appeared after my nasty hormones have settled a bit and I am not stressing about no AF. Hope yours isn't anything more than that!

x

things are all fab and romance has returned :winkwink:

got period like pains today!

Lx

x

Lx

ooh, that's a good sign! :thumbup:

x

Lx

ooh, that's a good sign! :thumbup:

Not looking forward to it but at same time it's a good thing!

How's your 2WW going?

Hi Ladies! Glad my *ahem* 'technique' is so popular - it's certainly popular with my OH!!
I did buy some OPKs, but have decided not to use them yet, as I want to keep things relaxed. I'm tracking my cycles in so far as I know the time when I'm fertile, so the swimmers go where they're meant to, then at other times my OH can get the things he's fond of ;-) My cycles haven't yet settled as I only came off BCP in July, but according to the app I have on my phone I'm due to ovulate around Halloween, so fingers crossed.
Would love to see how successful Operation Scattergun is, so anyone using it please announce your BFPs XD
:dust: to everyone!!

MrsGM - Crap. Not really any symptoms, 99% sure I'm out, just want to move on to next cycle already and :sex: as much as possible! :haha:

Glad to hear you're having fun angelwings - I'm ditching the OPKs for now too, got an idea of when I ov so that will do for now!

:dust:

MrsGM - Crap. Not really any symptoms, 99% sure I'm out, just want to move on to next cycle already and :sex: as much as possible! :haha:

Glad to hear you're having fun angelwings - I'm ditching the OPKs for now too, got an idea of when I ov so that will do for now!

:dust:

:hugs:

Mrs GM - Oooo goody on both romance and af pains. It's weird when you first AF off the pill, well was for me anyway, I waited 80 days and did a little "Yippee dance" :dance: when it arrived ... and then after a day I was like, OK go away now! lol, and I am almost looking forward to getting the next one now as I just want my cycles regular so I know when to test. Obviously a BFP would be even better than AF but I want to avoid testing too much!

Angelwings when will you start testing as I think you are like me, not sure when AF is due.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->