Operation 'scattergun'

Hi Ladies!

Can I join/hijack your post?
I lifted the ban on sperm on new year's day so we're definately in the game now. Still breastfeeding (but he's getting bored with it and mostly prefers a bottle) and periods are either slightly pink for half a day, or not there at all, so who knows what's going on with my cycle!
Mr works nights half the time but is mad keen on DTD so I guess we'll just see what happens :)
My new son was concieved after 3 months of "trying". My kind of trying was just doing it when i thought i was ovulating, no tests, no temperature taking. Was that NTNP because that will be my method again this time :thumbup:

Good luck and have fun with your baby making :D

Hi Ladies

Can I join your post?

I came off BCP just before Xmas and we have been on 'Operation Scattergun' since the new year lol.

I'm 28 and would love to have 2 children before I'm 30 if possible, so I'm really hoping we fall quickly.

I've become obsessed with BnB over the past week and have really enjoyed reading about so many other ladies feeling exactly the same as me!

We haven't really told anyone that we are thinking of starting a family except for my parents (for childcare reasons if we are successful!) and now I feel a bit of pressure from my mum who is desperate to become a grandma, she keeps telling me all the women in her family only had to look at a man and they were pregnant lol, is there anything out there that says you can follow your family in fertility? This might be a stupid question but I am just so excited to become a mum I'm clutching at any old wives tale lol!

I am so completely oblivious to Ov and temps, all I'm doing is counting my CD's for now.

Good luck to all for 2011 babies xx

Hi scatterers

Well on my way to a big work party so tested with a clear blue this morn and BFP!!!

No idea how to explain the not drinking to anyone!

Going to double check with doc test but hubs and I are stunned but very excited!!

Wow congrats :D just change the people a lot they wont notice. or get a psarlking water with ice and lemons :haha: looks like a gand t :p

Oh MrsGM, congratulations!!! Is this our first operation scattergun success

I came on yesterday, so it's back to the scatter next month!

Hello ladies! First off congrats to MrsGM, happy and healthy nine months to you!
I suppose you could say that I am in this scattergun way of thinking as I am pretty much only tracking my CDs. AF's been all over the place since she came back in August after having my newest LO in June. I sure am hoping that the laid back approach works better than the pull-your-hair-out obsessive approach did for us.

Thankyou everyone :D

Wishing all you scatterers the best

Lx

Hi ladies. I'm new here. We'd been NTNP for almost 2 years, and just mid-cycle last month decided to actively TTC.

I was wondering if anyone has gone 2+ years NTNP and NOT gotten PG. And I mean, we BD'ed often, @ the very least 2x a week and didn't use any form of prevention (no BC, no pull out, etc) while we were NTNP.

Just a curious question. :winkwink:
TIA!

I stopped taking BC in March of 06 and we NTNPed until we became PG with our oldest in February of 07 then after having him we NTNPed for the next 13 months without success. Some people are lucky enough to just look at thier husbands/SOs and become PG while others have to wait a bit for thier miracle. I look at it as a timing issue, when the time is right it wil happen. Lots of luck to you!

OMG I AM BACK AND MRSGM AND RASPBERRYK ARE PREGGO! Ladies I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Any other BFPs I've missed? :D

OMG I AM BACK AND MRSGM AND RASPBERRYK ARE PREGGO! Ladies I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Any other BFPs I've missed? :D

YAYYAYAY we are ! Thank you!

Yeah Jufer had her BFP ... although I havn't heard from her for a bit.

x

I'm so excited for you both! :hugs:

I'm OK, plodding along as you do. 1 dpo for me so the dreaded 2 week wait has begun. Oh how I have missed symptom spotting. :haha:

I'm OK, plodding along as you do. 1 dpo for me so the dreaded 2 week wait has begun. Oh how I have missed symptom spotting. :haha:

Honestly don't think about it! Might sound like the worst advice but really I got my bfp when I wasn't really thinking about it, hardly on here, busy getting ready for Christmas and holiday - even had the flu that month! lol.

x

Honestly don't think about it! Might sound like the worst advice but really I got my bfp when I wasn't really thinking about it, hardly on here, busy getting ready for Christmas and holiday - even had the flu that month! lol.

x

Same here, I hardly had any symptoms and I've been so stressed out I thought it was so unlikely

Only tested as was off to a big awards bash and just wanted to double-check before drinking, sat there in shock staring at the test!!

:hugs:

Lx

Hey ladies, how are our pregnant scattergunners? I'm in the two week wait (again), haven't really been scattering, but timed it pretty well, so I'm hoping it'll have worked this month, I could really do with some good news.

Hey

I had a private scan and saw the heartbeat - so glad because I am still waiting on the NHS one. It makes it feel a bit more real, really want to get past 12/13 weeks and see my cashew nut again - will be such a relief. Very little nausea and even less sickness and maybe a little less tired, can't wait to get a bumpy and not look like I ate too much Christmas pudding!

How are you?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"