Operation 'scattergun'

Mrs GM - Oooo goody on both romance and af pains. It's weird when you first AF off the pill, well was for me anyway, I waited 80 days and did a little "Yippee dance" :dance: when it arrived ... and then after a day I was like, OK go away now! lol, and I am almost looking forward to getting the next one now as I just want my cycles regular so I know when to test. Obviously a BFP would be even better than AF but I want to avoid testing too much!

Angelwings when will you start testing as I think you are like me, not sure when AF is due.

x

Just a bit concerned as AF was pretty nasty when I was younger, actual puking from the pain, hope it's calmed down now I'm older (ahem)

Lx

Vomiting from the pain? That sounds awful! :( Mine were bloody bad too, but first one after the pill was fine (I was so relieved!) - I think periods have a tendency to be painful in younger women/teens but settle down as you get older, so hopefully they will have been settling down for you in the background while you have been on the pill!

Vomiting from the pain? That sounds awful! :( Mine were bloody bad too, but first one after the pill was fine (I was so relieved!) - I think periods have a tendency to be painful in younger women/teens but settle down as you get older, so hopefully they will have been settling down for you in the background while you have been on the pill!

yup! that painful, was the reason I originally started on BCP

Hope they have settled down a bit over the years...

Mine where pretty bad when I was a teenager, but better after being on the pill. I've also heard they get better after having a baby.

RaspberryK - the app I have on my phone says I'm due AF on the 22nd November (as it's going on an average), so I will be trying my hardest not to test till after that. I wasted so many HPTs last month thinking I was, when it was just a loooong cycle.

RaspberryK - the app I have on my phone says I'm due AF on the 22nd November (as it's going on an average), so I will be trying my hardest not to test till after that. I wasted so many HPTs last month thinking I was, when it was just a loooong cycle.

glad it's not just me with an app :D

I did the same, wasted loads of tests. On average my next one would be due in 11 weeks from now, I couldn't wait that long to test I am too impatient.

My periods were awful as a teenager and I even had some nasty ones on the pill too, I was sick too and thought it might have been the hormones rather than the pain but that was bad too.

My first natural one after the pill was quite short and light but fairly painful relative to the amount to blood (sorry tmi), no idea what's going to happen next time.

x

Thanks MrsGM - I like having the app, it saves me writing in my diary and working it out myself!
I've been lucky enough to never have really horrendous periods, but I do kinda miss the predictability of the pill for knowing when you were due to come on!

I used to vomit & almost pass out from the pain too, so embarrassing when you're 14/15/16 at school. That was the reason I went on bcp too, my mum was fed up with me taking a day off school every month! The AF I had last month was nowhere near as bad, took a couple of ibuprofen & could easily carry on with my day, so relieved!

My iPhone app says the next ones due on 2nd Nov, fingers crossed its the same! x

Out of interest, what app has everyone got?! I've got period tracker lite (too much of a skinflint to pay for one!) & has a tree that blossoms when you're fertile!

I used to vomit & almost pass out from the pain too, so embarrassing when you're 14/15/16 at school. That was the reason I went on bcp too, my mum was fed up with me taking a day off school every month! The AF I had last month was nowhere near as bad, took a couple of ibuprofen & could easily carry on with my day, so relieved!

My iPhone app says the next ones due on 2nd Nov, fingers crossed its the same! x

I'm due on the 5th! :D

something called P an O tracker? was due on 10th but with this pain it must be going to appear earlier and that was based on end of pill so very hit and miss

@Dumpling: Yay! :hugs:

Our cycle lengths look to be similar too, my last one was 31. Got a few ICs so might test around the 3rd (I'm naughty, I know, pretty sure I'm not pg but hey, peeing on sticks is fun!)

I'm on an HTC phone with Android, so I have My Days. It's free and simple to use.

Hey MrsGM :D

I'm adopting the scattergun approach this cycle I think. Just going to try and BD as much as possible. :haha:

Hey MrsGM :D

I'm adopting the scattergun approach this cycle I think. Just going to try and BD as much as possible. :haha:

my friend's advice to me was BD everyday :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->