Operation 'scattergun'

LOL I would be falling asleep at work. :haha:

Gonna try for every other day to start with, with maybe every day around ov. :D

i think every other day is more realistic for us too :D

Every other day is meant to give you good "coverage" and plenty of live sperm swimming around the fallopian tubes ready for ovulation. I think every third day is also possible to conceive but less likely.

When we where TTC #1 I read something about the chances of conception based on frequency of ovulation that gave figures for how likely you were to become pregnant based on how often you DTD. But ofc I can't find it now.

Girls.... would you all mind if i joined you in here??

My DH and I have just started TTC and are just doing it in a relaxed old fashioned, DTD when we feel like it kinda way and it'll happen when it happens ... :happydance:

Girls.... would you all mind if i joined you in here??

My DH and I have just started TTC and are just doing it in a relaxed old fashioned, DTD when we feel like it kinda way and it'll happen when it happens ... :happydance:

The more the merrier :D welcome along

I like that! We are doing the same - which I guess is what real ntnp is although I have to admit I am noting when AF turns up as I am in my first cycle after the pill. We wont be timing ovulation, we tend to bd every 2 days anyway except when dh is working nights/away so I guess there wouldn't be any point although if we don't catch an egg in 6 months from now then I will get some Ov sticks just to check I'm working properly.

x

Yes. We BD daily/ every other day, so I'm hoping we hit the right time...although I didn't get a period this month and have had 3 BFNs. 2 of them 2 weeks ago, and one this morning. :dohh:

I like the term :thumbup:

I shouldn't really be in here yet, but thinking ahead of myself and seeing what the NTNP section has to offer. We've had a baby already; she's currently 6 months old. Since the birth we've been using our trusty withdrawal method (our faithful friend these past 8 years). Some people may argue that technically this is NTNP in itself, but it's been so faithful for us; I consider it more of a contraception :shrug: Anyway, we're going to be properly NTNP sometime in December. I say sometime, because anytime the mood caches us will be more the idea.

We're going to the UK until 4th December (staying with family, so would rather not :sex:) and I have a feeling that's when I will be ovulating anyway, so will probably miss it all that month anyway; but a good excuse to get practicing!

Will be NTNP until around April, then moving to TTC around ovulation times etc. In the meantime I've been mapping out my cycles post-pregnancy, so I know that I'm sort of regular, so I will sort of know when to test if my period doesn't show. I kinda need to keep track of my cycles though, because I'm obsessed with having belly pics of my pregnancies from week 1 (your last menstrual period) right through to birth, so from each period, I will have to take a belly photo each week. I know, weirdo :wacko:

But aside from that, we will only be :sex: when we want it; not necessarily when I'm fertile.

Welcome Lara310809! I think the relaxed approach has a lot of positives for a lot of people. I'm looking forward to next month, I'm moving in with my OH, which means BDing is more likely, more often. With any luck Operation Scattergun will get me a BFP by Christmas :D

hello,my af is due this weekend but im not holding out much hope of being preg :nope:only managed to bd twice and i have no idea when i o'd so going to say im out.im cd 25 today.gl to all waiting to test.

The BDing in earnest has begun for me! Going to try my best for every other day - if I don't fall asleep, that is. :haha:

Nice one Elhaym :D AF just left, so I'm using this time to do things OH is fond of, that don't result in conception lol Then from next week it'll be scattergun all the way and hoping it works XD
Hugs for you babyanise, I hope she doesn't come along, but if she does, it's time for scattergun next month :) xx

im thinking she will be here tomorrow.im cd 28 today.nothing yet.gl with scattergun next week.:happydance:

we've properly started on operation scattergun :D

got a bit bored of AF waiting to show!

I guess i belong in here more than anywhere.....

At the moment im only 3dpo and should test/get af on the 25th....

If af does show her face then im really gonna be after my dh so we can have a christmas miracle :happydance: ....

But im really praying we caught an egg this time cause if we did the calculated due date would be the 5th of aug (mines the 4th dh's the13) yay leos lol :haha:

Hopefully we can just bd as much as we want and with a little prayer have a little one next year :) :)

Woop go gunners!! :happydance: I've worked out that OH & I have BD'd 5 times over the last 3 cycles. FIVE!! There's not much chance of me catching my egg really is there?! Plus I'm not seeing him now til 3rd Dec now so I'm out again this month. :cry: Grr! Ah well, good job I'm NTNP not TTC! Just you wait til I get him home over Christmas tho...! :haha:

Heh, don't come a'knockin' if Dumpling's bedroom is a'rockin' lol

Quick question - is anyone any good at making signature pics/blinkies? I'd love to have an Operation Scattergun image for my signature!!

Did a test just incase as predicted AF late, was neg but not at all surprised, just not sure what my cycle is up to :shrug:

However, told Mr and he just laughed thinking I tested because of our 'activity' the other day :dohh:

He's a silly!! Did explain...

Also the chemist wished me good luck when I bought the test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->