Operation 'scattergun'

Did a test just incase as predicted AF late, was neg but not at all surprised, just not sure what my cycle is up to :shrug:

However, told Mr and he just laughed thinking I tested because of our 'activity' the other day :dohh:

He's a silly!! Did explain...

Also the chemist wished me good luck when I bought the test!

I love when they wish you luck...I hate that pity look they give you sometimes. I'm 21 and look younger so I guess they think I'm an irresponsible teen or something...lolz.

Did a test just incase as predicted AF late, was neg but not at all surprised, just not sure what my cycle is up to :shrug:

However, told Mr and he just laughed thinking I tested because of our 'activity' the other day :dohh:

I love when they wish you luck...I hate that pity look they give you sometimes. I'm 21 and look younger so I guess they think I'm an irresponsible teen or something...lolz.

I've never had that happen before, he said I hope it's the result you want, and I just said thanks and scuttled out the shop!!

aaargh, the scattergun is failing!

OH can't always finish - sometimes he's fine but other times I wonder if the whole not preventing thing suddenly freaks him a bit. I feel bad sometimes as I'm worried he thinks that's all I want it for, which I don't - but it would certainly help, you know? :haha: Otherwise what's the point in TTC?

Need to up my game this week!

No real advice on this one but hope things improve

Did ask OH if he wanted to know about ovulation incase it gave him 'performance pressure!

I'm sure it will be fine, sometimes just has off days I think! He seems his normal self anyway now. :haha:

I'm not telling mine about ov or anything, he said he'd rather just do it and not worry about that. If he asks, I will tell him though, I'll leave it up to him! I know for a fact he knows nothing about the menstrual cycle anyway so he'll be clueless. :rofl:

I guess i belong in here more than anywhere.....

At the moment im only 3dpo and should test/get af on the 25th....

If af does show her face then im really gonna be after my dh so we can have a christmas miracle :happydance: ....

But im really praying we caught an egg this time cause if we did the calculated due date would be the 5th of aug (mines the 4th dh's the13) yay leos lol :haha:

Hopefully we can just bd as much as we want and with a little prayer have a little one next year :) :)

:dust:
Ditto for me, hon.

aaargh, the scattergun is failing!

OH can't always finish - sometimes he's fine but other times I wonder if the whole not preventing thing suddenly freaks him a bit. I feel bad sometimes as I'm worried he thinks that's all I want it for, which I don't - but it would certainly help, you know? :haha: Otherwise what's the point in TTC?

Need to up my game this week!

Aw, I'm sorry. lol Go get em! :haha:

I've never had that happen before, he said I hope it's the result you want, and I just said thanks and scuttled out the shop!!

Lol!

Failed again. I think our problem is I have to get up much earlier than OH, so I'm much more tired at night. I fall asleep before he even gets to bed!

Trying not to feel too depressed, will try again, already convinced myself I'm out this month though. Meh.

Failed again. I think our problem is I have to get up much earlier than OH, so I'm much more tired at night. I fall asleep before he even gets to bed!

Trying not to feel too depressed, will try again, already convinced myself I'm out this month though. Meh.

:hugs:

Thanks hun. Don't know what I'd do without BnB to randomly rant on! :wacko:

I had a really messed up dream last night...

I dreamed that i finally got my bfp but when i told my husband he said he didn't want it and to get an abortion.... one of his friends forced me to the clinic and to abort my baby and i died during the procedure and as i walked up to the pearly gates a demon grabbed my ankle and dragged me down in a bottomless pit of water.....

I woke up shaking in tears..... i think i need to take a break from all this.... i think my mind is telling me that it needs a break...

thanks for reading

Baby dust to all

I dreamed that i finally got my bfp but when i told my husband he said he didn't want it and to get an abortion.... one of his friends forced me to the clinic and to abort my baby and i died during the procedure and as i walked up to the pearly gates a demon grabbed my ankle and dragged me down in a bottomless pit of water.....

I woke up shaking in tears..... i think i need to take a break from all this.... i think my mind is telling me that it needs a break...

thanks for reading

Baby dust to all

:hugs:

defn sounds a bit scary

I had a silly dream where I was holding two babies then at some point they turned into two glasses of wine, oops!

thanks for reading

Baby dust to all

Remember that NTNP is supposed to be relaxing. Try not to focus on it too much. And it was just a dream, as scary as it might be. :hugs:

Ah well, another eggy getting missed again this month. My scattergunning is definitely not going well. I wonder what its like to have a boyfriend who lives at home & comes home every night for dinner?!

My OH is ill so defn no chance of BD at the mo :( ah well, still no idea what's going on with cycle anyway

Hi ladies, would you mind if I joined in? We have been taking a very relaxed approach to contraception for around 3 mths. First month I was scared to death that something would happen but now we have kinda talked about it and even talking names, I think we are ready to let nature take it's course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->