Operation 'scattergun'

welcome faythe :D

and sorry angelwings :( here's to 2011 though!

If I have OV'd then chances of catching it slim to none!

Oh Angel that's crap ... but then you can get down to your next cycle ... so maybe a Christmas/New Year conception???

Hi Faythe

I hang around in here and in ttc, mainly because ttc can be faster moving and ntnp can be deserted at times.

We are just going with the flow and trying to get a hang of what my cycles are up to after the pill!

Might test for ovulation if we don't have any luck in a couple of months to check I am actually ovulating and at the right time.

CM is a mystery to me I am afraid and so is cervical positions.

xx

Thanks MrsGM and RaspberryK, I'm now due to ovulate on the 28th, so yeah, hoping my best Christmas present will be a sticky bean, and my New Years Resolution will be 9 months plus of no drinking and healthy living!!

i think i might be joining this group, but judging by the last time that me an OH did so, we were pregnant before we had even begun! The diference is that now i have made a point of noting my period dates. Last time we were not quite sure when my due date was because of differing opinion of scans. Turned 30 this year so im hearing the faint tick of the clock.
Not being very careful with :sex: now at all. Me and OH are living quite some distance apart because of work for a few months so if this approach works it would be hilarious. I Probably should start the folic acid just in case!

Welcome bunny, I'm itching for the scatter gunning to start next week :)

I know my ovulation because i am charting and my cycles are very regular, but thats all.

Hi ladies, I think I belong in here as we've started ntnp'ing after a false alarm last month :dohh:

I have noooo idea about temps, opk or cm... We just do it when we feel like it :cloud9: last month my cycle was unusually long and I tend to 'feel' when I ovulate... I get a sort of pulling tug in my ovaries. Anyways I swear I felt it super early this month at cd 6, we dtd then, but are just going with the flow and doing it as and when we want to. :thumbup:

Good luck everyone :flower:

Hi ladies, I think I belong in here as we've started ntnp'ing after a false alarm last month :dohh:

I have noooo idea about temps, opk or cm... We just do it when we feel like it :cloud9: last month my cycle was unusually long and I tend to 'feel' when I ovulate... I get a sort of pulling tug in my ovaries. Anyways I swear I felt it super early this month at cd 6, we dtd then, but are just going with the flow and doing it as and when we want to. :thumbup:

Good luck everyone :flower:

welcome along to the 'doing it when you feel like it club' :D

Oh dammit, itll not be this month then! ah well just stopped BF ing so I may as well get some mulled wine down this christmas

Can i join you ladies??

I'm 23 and have a 9 month old son, who i love dearly. Me and OH are getting married in september so really i shouldn't be trying as we are struggling to pay for it lol however i keep getting broody. Didn't think OH was on board until i asked him if we had protection in the house and he told me he thought we were trying lol.

Anyways we aren't actively trying we are just going with the flow x

Hey scattergunners - how were your Christmases?
I've been scattering in earnest, including today, which is OV day. AF is due on the 14th. Feeling quite positive about this month :-D

Hey,

Glad it's going well, fx for you :D

Good break, but OV due & I think I have EWCM but hubs 260 miles away :dohh:

Happy New Year too :D

Scattering is going well and feeling hopeful this month!

Otherwise house moving chaos, how about you?

Finally got our bedroom sorted so that it's starting to feel more like home (I've moved in with OH and his parents for the time being), but managed lots of BDing over Christmas, so feeling hopeful too. Finding it really hard not to symptom spot, I was far too pleased at having sore nipples yesterday lol. Have you moved or are you still in the process? x

We're not totally moved yet, main furniture move next week then a couple of weeks of finally clearing old place and settling in new place

FX'd for you

Lx

Do you mind if I join you guys? Me and my OH are NTNP I guess, we only see each other at weekends right now as he lives 26 miles away so only comes over at the weekends. We do usually :sex: every day when he's here so maybe we'll get lucky, otherwise things will begin in earnest from May as we're moving in together then :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->