Operation 'scattergun'

I am obsessing completely. I have been feeling a bit off the last few days. Sometimes where I feel I may just puke so I have convinced myself that all hope is not lost. I tested today hoping for a result and I got one I guess, just not the one I was hoping for : ( It's only CD23 though and I think I would be encouraging anyone to wait a few more days. I will be away for the weekend with my bestie so am hoping it will take my mind off it and if AF isn't here when I get home (sunday) then I will test. It should be CD29 by then so the test should be reliable by then.

TMI alert!

Not a fan of morning after 'stickyness' ahem :blush:

Eww I agree, its gross! I miss the days of jumping up straight after to pee! Plus periods, cm... being a girl is rubbish! :wacko:

ah I love this forum, it's great to discuss things that you can't really say to anyone else :D

See, I don't mind the stickiness down there, and I used to like it everywhere else, now I'm just lazy and don't want the effort of having to get up and wash it all off lol!!

I used to get quite bad cystitis (sp) so not sorting it afterwards is kinda freaking me out...

How's everyone doing on operation scattergun??

We're doing quite well at 'scattering' this week! :haha:

The witch got me : ( Never mind, at least I am free to havea few wines at my friend's wedding in a fortnight. Nice to see the scatter gunning going well ; ) At least it's a fun hobby to have hehehehe

Not done much scattering, I'm in the midst of moving so I've not really seen my OH, just waiting to see if the witch shows up next week, hoping I had some lazy lazy swimmers as we missed what was predicted to be my ov day. Moving in officially with OH from next weekend, so if I'm out this month then the scattering can begin in earnest from then!

Ours has ground to a halt as I have flu and feel like total rubbish :coffee:

Oh no that sucks! I've had the odd time of not feeling like BD and we jus thavn't because i keep sayin we are only ntnp so to BD for the sake of it seems silly if you aren't going to enjoy it. Have your cycles come back to normal?

x

Not sure what cycles are up to, only first proper cycle since stopping BCP so we'll see :)

Defn not getting down to it if not in the mood...

Fingers crossed for you :D

Hey I know what the first couple of cycles are like ... :-k

Thanks

x

Ooo can I join in?

Although I'd say we're TTC we're not really being too serious. I mean this month I've been keeping an eye on CM, but that's it. I think if I started testing for ovulation and things like that I'd go crackers :wacko:

The witch got me! A week earlier than predicted, Still, I got squiffy as heck last night and am now predicted to OV on the 28th December. So here's to Operation Scattergun getting me my 2011 BFP lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->