Operation Soften Cervix

I've read that many times too which is why it kind of scares me. I mean what if I start having contractions and I am not ready or Zoe isn't ready or who knows what. If it works but I don't dilate will it mean that I need more interventions?

The nail places by me wont do foot massages on pregnant women for that reason.

I'm at a loss. I'd love to try something that will help dilate my cervix more but I'm really too scared... Mostly all I do is bounce on my yoga ball while watching tv and eating lol. I would assume that if it starts contractions, then the contractions would cause your cervix to dilate? Maybe? But if it doesn't then I think there would have to be some sort of intervention to get your cervix dilated. Hell idk anymore lol.

What exactly are you supposed to do on the ball? We have one but I never used it during pregnancy!

Ball is helpful for widening the pelvis and encouraging baby to move further down. I sit on mine with my legs spread eagle :haha: and bounce up and down and do figure eights and also pelvic tilts. It's awesome for stretching out your hips and relieving pressure too :thumbup:

As for me, I just inserted 2 capsules of Epo and am waiting to see if I have any side effects from it. I have been drinking rlt like crazy though and bouncing on the ball as well as 50 squats a day. I am also gonna try the stairs thing.

It's like I'm desperate for him to come but at the same time, all I want to do is eat and sit on the couch :blush:

I couldn't do stairs. Yesterday on my way back home from dinner we were going up the stairs from the subway and I was huffing and puffing trying to get my foot up each step and DH kept saying I think I can, I think I can! It pissed me off! I was so breathless by the time I finished that I had to sit down. At least on the ball I am on my ass.

I couldn't do stairs. Yesterday on my way back home from dinner we were going up the stairs from the subway and I was huffing and puffing trying to get my foot up each step and DH kept saying I think I can, I think I can! It pissed me off! I was so breathless by the time I finished that I had to sit down. At least on the ball I am on my ass.

LOL! We have two flights of stairs in our house that I'm constantly chasing my toddler on. I think it definitely helps!

I get winded moving from the couch to the bathroom! How do you manage running up and down stairs?

I don't have a choice! :rofl:

Plus I am someone who never stops moving.

So far this morning I've been on my hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor, the hallway floor. Scrubbed all the kitchen, and run up and down the stairs a good few times. Hope it all helps.

That is some serious dedication ladies. I spend every spare minute asleep. I tried every thing possible last time and was still 8 days late and needed sweep so cant be arsed this time.

But good luck to u...and lucky u with all the orgasms - im lucky if i get a 5 min quicky of the hubby.

Yep I have to go up and down about 20 steps multiple times throughout the day at work and by the time I get halfway I'm so winded and can't talk!!! I thought I'd try and "run" up them the other day because I was desperate. I managed to hop up 3 of them and all the guys at work just laughed at me.

I have stairs at my house so maybe that helps? The other day at work I thought it would be a good idea to skip up and down the hall a few times... Yeah I definitely got some "looks" from people :haha: and the whole "Be careful!!! Are you sure you should be doing that?!?" bits from the peanut gallery. Mostly, I think they were just surprised to see a huge pregnant lady skipping :rofl:

FYI still pregnant so didn't work obviously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->