Opinion???

Steph

Reaction score
Hey

didnt know where to post this as its not about me so didnt want to go in the pregnancy section...

one of my friends who is expecting was sent for a scan today as she's been having a lot of discharge. Her GP said she was 4 weeks gone, the Dr at the hospital said 6 weeks and the sonographer said more like 5 weeks...but either they've got the dates wrong or she's having a miscarriage, and they've to go back in 10 days

I told them i'd be back on the phone demanding blood tests, they keep saying they'll need to wait and see what the blood show but nobody has taken any...

anyone got any thoughts?

sounds like a southern general type situation to me, i would be back on the phone asking for bloods, after my experience last tme, i wouldnt be fobbed off again...bxox

Thats what i said!!!get back on and demand bloods...i don't see how the two correlate...dates being right or wrong:miscarriage...

Demand it - I'd go sit in the early preg unit until they have done it! Don't let them get away with not doing their job! :shock: :evil:

i am soooo shocked that they are allowed to do this...again and again, i have heard of so many....
i would jump a taxi and get back down there pronto, they cant leave her like this...give her all my love too honey, we are all thinking of her

stephsnugglebuggle said:
Hey

didnt know where to post this as its not about me so didnt want to go in the pregnancy section...

one of my friends who is expecting was sent for a scan today as she's been having a lot of discharge. Her GP said she was 4 weeks gone, the Dr at the hospital said 6 weeks and the sonographer said more like 5 weeks...but either they've got the dates wrong or she's having a miscarriage, and they've to go back in 10 days

I told them i'd be back on the phone demanding blood tests, they keep saying they'll need to wait and see what the blood show but nobody has taken any...

anyone got any thoughts?

I was reading something similar last night.....the reason she has to go back in 10 days is probably so they can do another scan and that way get an idea on the growth of the baby.

Why do you think she may be miscarrying? What are her dates compared with what she is being told?

But I would definitely go back and get the bloods sorted, without a doubt!

Hope she is OK! :hugs: x

DEMAND BLOODS!!!!

I had 3/4 EDD with maddie ... even the consultants until the day i was getting induced were arguing about it!! Pillocks!!

Give her best wishes and loads of glue!!!
:dust:

thinking of her
xxx

Baby glue for your friend but likea few have said get her to demand a appt at the EPU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->