opinions and experiences of morning sickness

Mine varied from mild nausea through to lying down on the floor of the toilets at work with the light off!

But the good news is that i've found wearing sea sickness bands have totally got rid of mine altogether. Definately recommened them to anyone suffereing from ms, I only take mine off for a shower!

Good luck hope this helps x

I havent had it so bad this time round, but my last pregnany i had it all the way through! I lost loads of weight because all i was doin was throwing up! It was a nightmare, the heartburn really didnt help either!

I started feeling queezy around 5 weeks and then nausea around 6 weeks and then vomiting began around 8 weeks and I am still vomiting several times a day. I am also extremely exhausted which doesn't help. I have tried sea sick bands and accupuncture which havent helped. I mainly eat dry bland foods like crakers or toast. I have managed to keep pizza down which was good. I wonder at what week ms will subside?

Around week 6 for me, I have had alot of Nausea, before I eat and after I eat. I have never vomitted, but I hate feeling like I have to!.

I drink Caffeine free drinks, Caffeine free soda settles my belly to. From what I have read Morning sickness can been lowered by eating smaller meals more often so your belly is never to empty or to full.

Lioness usually around week 12 or the start of your 2nd trimester! if you are very unlucky it wont go away!.

i started feeling sick around week 6, but didnt get sick until about week 8--i've gotten sick twice only, but it does bring me to tears. It does feel to me a little different than normally getting sick.It almost feels like my insides are coming out--but it doesn't last very long and I've never brought anything up except for saliva (weird since I havent had trouble eating) There are times, however, I have no appetite or only want cereal. The nausea is like being sea sick. I have it pretty much mildly all day, but the morning is the worst. Hope this helps even though it's not pleasant to read!

try not to think like that hun! preparing yourself for the worst... Think positive!! It hit me so hard i swore id never get pregnant again! My OH's sister told her work she was pregnant straight away to tell them to prepare for her having time off for when she gets sick- not healthy thinking like that!! I really hope u dont get it hun it was honestly the worst i have ever felt in my whole life. (not meaning to scare u).
I hope u get pregnant soon!! :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"