Opinions needed - please have a look :-)

Congratulations ! I see that you have been TTC #1 for quite a long time , you must be thrilled ! :)

Watching the progression is helping to settle my nerves I think :)

Attachments

• 20160202_044311.jpg
    20160202_044311.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
Great lines! What dpo were you in your first post?

Thank you :)

Have you told anyone? Are you going to do a fun announcement?

I really want to do a fun announcement but we are waiting until we find out what we are having :) if I can hide it that long lol
It took us almost 2 years to conceive our 1st daughter, I totally have been there before. So happy for you!! Every month without a bfp feels like ages!

Thank you :)

Have you told anyone? Are you going to do a fun announcement?

I really want to do a fun announcement but we are waiting until we find out what we are having :) if I can hide it that long lol
It took us almost 2 years to conceive our 1st daughter, I totally have been there before. So happy for you!! Every month without a bfp feels like ages!

We have basically told everyone and with no fun arrangements or anything :( I wanted to do something nice and fun but no one else had the patience. I supposed I should have been prepared ahead of time but I was being somewhat pessimistic. I will have to do something special with the gender as I am definitely finding out!

~LilacPetal~

Gender announcements are so much fun!
I'm the same, I have to know asap! :)

I had my 1st Drs appointment yesterday and he told me about this test they do at 12 weeks that can determine gender! It's a blood test, the mothers blood. It's 99.4% accurate! I'm super excited now that I can find out a few months earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->