Opinions on boys names

xx Emily xx

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
So we have a DD Harriet Eve (nn Hattie) and are having our first little boy!

We've narrowed down our shortlist to:

Finley James

Henry James

Joshua Michael

(James and Michael are family names)

Do these names go well with Harriet? What would your choice be?

Thank you!!

They all go great with your daughter's name. My personal favorite is Henry James. It was also on my short list though. :haha:

I agree with the previous poster, they are all lovely names that suit your daughter's name. If I had to choose, Henry James is my favourite I think. :)

Hattie and Henry are adorable together. My favourite is Finley James, but I just feel the other combo is so good for siblings :)

They are gorgeous names, and Hattie and Henry go so well together :)

Yep, like everyone else has said, Henry is an adorable sibling name :)

Joshua Michael sounds lovely. I know an adorable little Joshua, so I am partial to the name.

I really like Finley James!
You cant go wrong with any but that one is my favorite especially with his sister.

Two months later and still no closer on deciding his name! This is so hard!!

Isnt it just! We had our girl name sorted before we had the scan and we knew boy names would stump us. 6 weeks to go and we have narrowed it down a bit i think.

Do you both not agree or cant decide which name you prefer?

Of the 3 you mentioned above i like Henry and Finlay the best. Do you have a favourite?

Henry James is a lovely name. It reminds me of the writer Henry James, so if you know any bookworms or English majors, you'll probably get a few questions. But he's a good writer to be associated with. And Henry and Hattie are sweet together! Maybe Henry Michael if you want to avoid the Henry James comparison?

I love Henry James, it's just having the same initial as Harriet that's putting me off!

Harriet loves Finley best!

Argh it's just so hard!

Henry and Harriet go so well together. I love Joshua too but not so keen on Josh which it would get shortened too. (by friends when he's older even if you didn't)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->