opinions on names please

susywoosy

Mum of two!
Reaction score
Really struggling with a boys name. We have it down to three. Which do u prefer...

1. Joshua
2. Noah
3. Nathan

Great choices! Noah is probably my favorite out of the three :)

I like all three too, but I'd probably pick Nathan.

We chose Noah for if we were having a boy and considered Joshua, but I'm not a fan of Josh (plus the pronunciation is off here). Anyhoo, my cousin just called her baby Noah (well, she's in labour now haha). Noah and Joshua are my favourites of your choices.

I like Nathan but prob leaning more to Joshua and Noah. Thanks for your replies ladies. Hoping this might help us reach a decision x

I'd say Joshua or Noah, with a preference for Joshua.

I adore Nathan. Joshua and Noah are too common for my liking but still nice names!

Nathan is my favourite out of those. Funnily enough I have a friend who's two boys are called Nathan and Noah.

All three a lovely, sensible names that would suit a boy throughout all the stages of his life so some excellent choices.

I love Noah as an option. I think Nathan is more common. Either choice is a good one!!

I think Joshua is my favourite but Noah is less common. Nathan is my least favourite. Maybe just wait until you see baby and then decide? :)

Bear in mind there'll be a lot of Noahs over the next few years, what with this new movie coming out soon; we didn't care, but just so you know.

I'm team Noah too. Also all the Noah's I meet are really sweet!

Really struggling with a boys name. We have it down to three. Which do u prefer...

1. Joshua
2. Noah
3. Nathan

Wow thats hard i like them all but if it was for my son i would choose joshua because later it could be shortened to josh. My kids all have names that i can shorten. My oldest is Alexander we call him Alex my youngest is Tommy which later we will use Tom and the new lo due may 29th is going to be Zachary which we will call Zack. My two yr old says it as Zachy lol so adorable!

I like Joshua! This was one of our options had we found out we were having a boy. Not that keen on Noah but I know its very popular right now, in fact my nephew is a Noah!

We wanted Noah if LO was a boy so theres my answer :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->