Opinions on the name.....

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Harley?

And i know its a unisex name but i would want to use it for a Boy what do you all think?

My little Boy is called Mason so i would have Harley and Mason?

Sorry, for some reason makes me think of a male strip club!!

Thank you and haha thats strange lol i love it for some reason dont even know what im having yet lol just love the name harley :)

I love the name Harley, though I've only ever seen it used for a girl. I think it's the "ee" sound that makes me think feminine... But I can definitely see how it's used for a boy!

I like it and actually prefer it for a boy x

I think Harley and Mason go really well together.

I'm in Australia and I don't think Harley is used as a girls name here much at all- I definitely consider it a boy name.

I think it's an alright name, not the style of name I chose. It does go very well with the name Mason though, the two names flow together very well. And since you'll be calling them both for a very long time, I think that is very important.

I like it, but could never use myself. My friend had a dog named Harley because he LOVED Harley Davidson's

Def more of a boys name and goes well with mason. If u love it, use it��

Round where I live the Harleys tend to come from very Chavvy families, so i'm not a huge lover. I love Harley for a girl. Infact I love the name Harley Quinn, but my child would forever be mocked as a batman villain :)

If you like it go for it - its definitely not a bad name. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->