Opinions please! ** NOT PREGNANT**

Well, i am hoping they down to almost nothing so i can put all this confusion behind me and concentrate on TTC again. Tried explaining to the doc that the only thing that would help me was to be pregnant again, but he didn't get it. He just kept telling me not to rush GRRRR.

Hugs xxx

:hugs: I don't think anyone can understand. We only told my mother-in-law about it yesterday and have already had the whole 'Be grateful for what you've got' speech and details of her sterilisation and how she never regretted it. Not the most sensitive woman in the world!

Gemma x

Well, Deb.. I understand that it's the only thing that will help. In fact, I know it quite well! Screw "don't rush".. pfffft! I hope they're down to 0, but not as much as I hope they're up to like 500 with a new bean for you. lol

Gemma - OMG! I'd have come apart! There is a reason we don't speak to my M-I-L! :(

Thanks, it's the reason we hadn't told any of our parents, we knew they wouldn't have approved of us having any more. And I was already crying so she couldn't upset me any more!

I can understand it being right for some people to wait, they might need to heal emotionally in a different way. But for me, it's all i that i can think about. I know i can't replace Charlie, and I wouldn't want to. It's just that burning desire inside me. I should be thankful for the 4 amazing kids i have, but i want another baby. It's as simple as that.

Deb you shouldnt have to explain yourself, so what if you have 4 other kids and you want another, it doesnt matter. Its just the fact you FEEL ready for one. The doctor shouldnt tell you to wait. I agree maybe wait for af, but until they get there asses in gear and find out why its not arrived then you can do what the bloody hell you like :hugs: xx

Probably find some other wierdos to talk to :rofl: kidding :D xx

I don't think you need to explain yourself either. It's not like you don't appreciate your kids... you just want another... screw anyone who doesn't think that's valid, ya know?

Urine results negative, blood result borderline. stupid f***ing receptionist won't tell me the number, i have to discuss it with a doctor if i want to know number.

So, good news, HCG down, no idea by how much though. Getting somewhere i guess.

I said in the other thread and will here too... 5 could be borderline... so, it could be almost back to normal! :hugs:

AF is here woo hoo! Feel like crap, but happy things are getting back to normal, whatever that may be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->