Opinions Please

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Lets start with I am 13 DPO!! And For the past week and a half I have noticed some weird things and some normal things that could be just me. Lets start with the weird ones.

I have been terribly gassy, in both ways (sorry tmi) Intense heart burn (I rarely get heartburn) that have been happening every day for the past week. Then I get really incredibly hungry, I can eat alot and 10m minutes later I will be hungry again for example, last night me and OH went for a walk and He asked to go around the pond again, and I couldn't I was way too hungry to the point it hurt, so we went home, and cooked a hamburger(and I completly hate the ones i cooked but I loved it) Mac n cheese, garlic bread and after that I had chocolate. :/ About 20 minutes later I wanted to eat again. Also I have been bloated, Being in jeans annoys the crap outta me because of how bloated I have been the past week. And I have had a few twinging pains, and today my breast's are a little sore. I have also been fairly tired, but I am worked to death.

Now for the normal ones, its just mainly headaches, and back pain.

Now, I don't get opk, or temp..I do check my cm, which there has been alot more then normal, and I have been peeing a hell of alot more.

What is your opinions? Should I wait another little bit to test? or get my OH to pick me up a test, I don't get paid until tuesday, and I had to use my last bit of money to fix my car. What do you guys think about my "symptoms"?

I would say test, there's plenty of ladies on here that test at 10dpo and get accurate readings. Best of luck!!! Keep us updated! :)

Sounds pretty good for pregnancy! I had all of those symptoms when I was preggo with my son!

How exciting, I hope this is the one!
With 13DPO I would test, but my cycles aren't as long as yours. What cycle day are you at the moment? You have some promising signs!

I am on cd33, af is due today, my OH went out and bought me two tests last night, I used one last night and this morning, both BFN but hey not out untill af shows :)

You're right, now out till AF shows! Fingers crossed she doesn't!!

I'm only 6 dpo and I can totally match you with the hunger and eating all sorts of rubbish.

Fingers crossed for you

Thanks :) still no sign of af yet and no cramps that I normally get as a sign she would show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->