Opinions please

Babybump87

Reaction score
What would you do ?!

Me and DH agreed to start trying for baby no3 after his brothers wedding next August . Now they have decided to cancel it and book for the next year (2019).

I don’t really want to be pregnant or have a newborn at their wedding because I am going to be a bridesmaid .

I don’t want a big age gap between my children either there’s 2 years 10 months between my girls now .

What would you do start trying in the new year or wait until after their wedding for a new baby to be born in 2020 ?! I know I’m over thinking things just wanted other ladies opinions.

Thanks everyone !

Personally, I would go with the smaller age gap and try in the new year. :flower:

Thanks Krissie .

I know in my heart what I want to do but my mind is overthinking it all lol

If you have no other reasons to wait, I wouldn't wait until 2020. Personally, I wouldn't plan around anyone's wedding for that matter as you never know how things may change. As long as all is ready is your own family life, I'd go for it when it feels like the right time for all of you.

You can’t plan a baby around someone’s wedding just as you can’t plan a wedding around someone having a baby, both are really important events in a persons life and trying to time these things to suit someone else’s plans only leaves people frustrated, you have to just live your life and what will be will be. If you feel you want to expand your family then I say just do it!

I would just go ahead and start trying as soon as you feel ready. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding in July with baby due early March. I'm not concerned. Trying to figure out what size dress to order was a little tricky, but otherwise it's no big deal. My friend (the bride) even suggested I choose a strapless bridesmaid dress to make breastfeeding easier, haha.

I personally would start trying. I am waiting because of my own wedding next June but if it were anyone else's wedding and I was a bridesmaid I would not put off trying for that reason. You can be a beautiful bridesmaid with a pregnant belly. Do what is right for your family.

Thanks ladies

That’s exactly it ! It’s starting to become frustrating now trying to play around everyone else when bringing a new addition to our family is all that matters .

Karoo that’s so nice of your friend thinking about you !!

Thanks for helping me get my mind straight I just know I would regret waiting!

Here’s to baby number 3 !!
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back