Opinions please!!!

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Ok so i have 2 little boys who are 20 months and nearly 3 months... Close age gap (as we wanted) Now ive been speaking to my other half about a 3rd baby.... Not yet as i want to enjoy the time with my boys. We are thinking maybe n about 2 or 3 years when they are a little older. I would really like a 3rd child but the thought of having another baby scares me! Having two babies that only have 17 months between can be hard work at times even though i wouldnt change it as my eldest loves his baby brother so much! I guess id find it a bit daunting going from 2 to 3 children :wacko:

I guess my question is whats it like going from 2 to 3 children! If we tried in 2 years time my eldest would be nearly 4 and my youngest would be just over 2.

When I 3yr-10mths, my sister was 1yr-10mths and my other sister was a Newborn. My mum coped fine...or at least that's what she tells us now. However it was before the day of decent double buggies and they didn't have enough to afford one, so I walked places, the 1yr old went in the pram and the newborn went in the sling....in the middle of winter.

I have a 5 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 10 month old:thumbup:

I found going from 2 to 3 a doddle and now trying for 4!! The hardest adjustment for us was adding a second child!

Good luck:flower:

I have a 5 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 10 month old:thumbup:

I found going from 2 to 3 a doddle and now trying for 4!! The hardest adjustment for us was adding a second child!

Good luck:flower:

Gives me hope! Ill see how i feel in a few years as i think i deffo want one more.

I've heard going from one to two is the hardest adjustment. After that, it's easier I guess. :shrug:

Good luck with everything!! :hugs:Your boys are adorable!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->