Opinions Please

dachsundmom

Mommy To A Needy Husband
Reaction score
Hi Ladies-

I was just wondering; what do you find to be the hardest part about TTC? The TTOvulate, TWW, or TTEverything? LOl

I was so worried that I wouldn't OV; the OPK was positive today and this evening- so that is out of the way. Now comes the rest of it, lol.

Do you ever relax? Even though it means no :bfp:, I think I am beginning to like CD1-5 the best! :hugs:

Lots of :dust:!

I think the TWW is the worst for me. Before I ovulate I feel totally calm, after I ovulate I'm a complete wreck :wacko:

Hi Ladies-

I was just wondering; what do you find to be the hardest part about TTC? The TTOvulate, TWW, or TTEverything? LOl

I was so worried that I wouldn't OV; the OPK was positive today and this evening- so that is out of the way. Now comes the rest of it, lol.

Do you ever relax? Even though it means no :bfp:, I think I am beginning to like CD1-5 the best! :hugs:

Lots of :dust:!

Oh and yay about the positive opk! now get to humpin! :haha:

Hmm, good question - yay on the + opk btw :thumbup::winkwink:

I think the whole thing is stressful, but countdown to ov is the worst bit, for me, as I'm so stressed about my OH's sore back etc, and timing the BD.

My period CD2-4 I'm usually quite sore and crampy but at least I'm not worrying about getting in a perfectly timed:sex: nope I'm eating chocolate and feeling a bit shite.

Waiting to OV is the worst! I am ok if I don't get the BFP, but if I don't get a positive OPK....then it's total meltdown time, lol!

Great question . I find the waiting to o really hard . All the bfn are tough too don't get me wrong but trying to pin point o is a bugger. All the bd ing is fun and then I feel like we've done all we can . Of I can't tell if ive o then it makes me even more stressy. The ttw is a bit of a killer too , but I've decided the way to go is plans tons of treats and distractions . We've just had news that well be moving back to Perth Australia so no worries on the keeping busy score. This cycle is the first that I've given charting and opk a serious go . While its good and I feel proactive I can't help but feel it makes me a bit crazy. Trying to decipher my chart etc etc . That's where being able to come here has been amazing. Witch day I find crippling and sad , my normal positivity goes out the window. That's why I don't test early , for me seeing neg tests over and over is too hard. I just wait .

Great question . I find the waiting to o really hard . All the bfn are tough too don't get me wrong but trying to pin point o is a bugger. All the bd ing is fun and then I feel like we've done all we can . Of I can't tell if ive o then it makes me even more stressy. The ttw is a bit of a killer too , but I've decided the way to go is plans tons of treats and distractions . We've just had news that well be moving back to Perth Australia so no worries on the keeping busy score. This cycle is the first that I've given charting and opk a serious go . While its good and I feel proactive I can't help but feel it makes me a bit crazy. Trying to decipher my chart etc etc . That's where being able to come here has been amazing. Witch day I find crippling and sad , my normal positivity goes out the window. That's why I don't test early , for me seeing neg tests over and over is too hard. I just wait .

I must admit, I usually start POAS around 6DPO, lol. I know, nuts!

BTW, are you military? You've mentioned living in a lot of places, lol.

I love cd1 to ov, which is usually about cd16-19. I have over 2 weeks where I feel like a normal rationale person.

Then I ov and I'm a COMPLETE mess. I think it has something to do with the progesterone, mixed with ttc and knowing it failed. I get depressed and have bad anxiety, and I can't sleep. I fall asleep at 11pm, and wake up at 3. It just sucks!!! I feel like the world is ending, I get dramatic. Honestly, I just cope with life better in general prior to ov. It wasn't always like this, just the past year I've been ttc, so I'm sure it's related to ttc. Now, though, I'm dreading ov simply because I know how bad I'm going to feel after it. It drops to it's lowest point about 6dpo, and lifts about 2 days prior to AF. I tell you what, I actually look forward to AF now because I need my spirits lifted.

Also, I have zero trouble knowing when I O, so that doesn't make me anxious at all. When I ov, it's like a blinking neon sign, lol!

For me, the follicular phase is a blessing. I feel normal, hormones are good. The luteal phase, no way, I'm a disaster.

I love cd1 to ov, which is usually about cd16-19. I have over 2 weeks where I feel like a normal rationale person.

Then I ov and I'm a COMPLETE mess. I think it has something to do with the progesterone, mixed with ttc and knowing it failed. I get depressed and have bad anxiety, and I can't sleep. I fall asleep at 11pm, and wake up at 3. It just sucks!!! I feel like the world is ending, I get dramatic. Honestly, I just cope with life better in general prior to ov. It wasn't always like this, just the past year I've been ttc, so I'm sure it's related to ttc. Now, though, I'm dreading ov simply because I know how bad I'm going to feel after it. It drops to it's lowest point about 6dpo, and lifts about 2 days prior to AF. I tell you what, I actually look forward to AF now because I need my spirits lifted.

Also, I have zero trouble knowing when I O, so that doesn't make me anxious at all. When I ov, it's like a blinking neon sign, lol!

For me, the follicular phase is a blessing. I feel normal, hormones are good. The luteal phase, no way, I'm a disaster.

I'm exactly the same way!!! :dohh:

I must admit, I usually start POAS around 6DPO, lol. I know, nuts!

BTW, are you military? You've mentioned living in a lot of places, lol.

Hi , not nuts just what you need to do . I have as well . I show up late on peg tests even when af is a week late. Nope not military oh is a teacher :hugs:

I´m glad to see I´m not the only one who hates waiting to Ov, tww is hard but getting easier every cycle as i don´t expect bfp anymore, which is weird becasue I´m lucky and have had two so far, (not so lucky I kept them but still it is something.) But the WTO seem to take forever then we do what we can and I feel I´ve done my bit and can just keep busy until the next cycle.

I´m glad to see I´m not the only one who hates waiting to Ov, tww is hard but getting easier every cycle as i don´t expect bfp anymore, which is weird becasue I´m lucky and have had two so far, (not so lucky I kept them but still it is something.) But the WTO seem to take forever then we do what we can and I feel I´ve done my bit and can just keep busy until the next cycle.

Exactly the same here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->