Opinions pleaseeeeee

Imi

Reaction score
Ok girls (and some boys though i can't see this being of interest to u!)

You all know im a fussy funny bugger who just LOVES to be aqward!

Well i've not found ANY buggy i like in a twin up untill now .... and im wondering what you think of it ....

I love it but im gutted i can't get it in the pink so im thinking sand instead ....

but what do you all reckon??

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/FWTELITES.html

yeah i like that, i saw it out the othre day and had to ask Dionne what it was lol

I wouldnt spend that much money on one tho coz i will prob only need a double for a year max, so im not getting it now.

x

I've searched and found it cheepish so i think its the one ....

Challange for you though girls ....

Can you find it in pink???
xxx

Is it even made in pink?
THe Elite is but can't see a twin in pink anywhere:wacko:

he single in pink is the only one I could find.

Liking this one myself - love the blue :D

its so nice when you see it for real, i never liked the little shopping trolly wheels when i saw the pictures but when i saw it in the street i loved it.

wish coby would be in a pram for longer then i would invest in one.

x

I think its fab the best side by side I have seen in fact, if it wasnt for the fact that they are so bloody impractical for me I would have that one.

Its not done in double pink in this country. This was the one I was getting until I seen it at the baby show.:hugs:

We found a cute baby shop in town & had a peek they had this pram & tbh I love it. Its so easy & light - It feels a bit flimsy but its just so simple to use & the clips to hold the carrycot are secure.

I may change my mind within 7 months as new things come out but if I was to buy one today we'd have got this one.

x

I can't wait to get it ...

Shall be informing grandpa Lyon we have found the pram and he may purchase at his lesuire lol!

Karrina how come you changed your mind hun??

xxx

Truthfully you can even ask Dionne, I had my heart set on this when I first found out i was expecting number 2-I love the look of it.

Nowhere near me had it on display, mothercare stocked it, but had to order it so decided to wait and c if they had it at the babyshow.

They did. I was disappointed as I felt it was flimsy made, and looked cheap, but that is just my opinion hun.:hugs:

Go with your heart, it does look a stunner tho!

I personally think it feels flimsy because its light (lol). Its the bars that fold down so easy & the carrycot & chair that attach easily making the whole thing light. I don't think it is flimsy just could give you that feel because of how light it feels minus any kiddies in it. It looks all secure to me & nicely clips on.

I'd test it first mind incase you don't like the feel .... I did lol It does wobble side to side .. tried :rofl:

I swear to god if this is the buggy i saw in mothercare i hated it!!!

The frame was sooooooo flimsy ...

Come to think of it i think it was :(
xxx

We sat Rebecca in it-and I swear it didnt look like it could hold anymore weight-she is 26lbs.

Test it out forst hun with Maddie see how it feels for you!xx

i love that pram its really nice, i wanted the single one in it, if it is the one you saw in mothercare, are you going to see what maddie thinks of it first before you make you mind up, it might be different with two kiddies in the pram

Will take her in if i haven't killed her by tomorrow ...

she has now decided that at bedtime now she is gonna have the mother of all tantrums ....

This is the 3rd night running
xxx

Not sure if Mothecare have one that looks alike.

Looked at some reviews & theres not many yet & what there is theres a mix of opinions.

K did you try the single one? I didn't move the twin one - shops not massive but it seemed ok to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->