Opinions pretty please!!

Ooo picts? :D Keep testing with that fmu and they will get darker if this is it for you this month for a healthy pregnancy :D Congrats hun!

Sure, here's the pic from today...

Attachments

• IMG_5231 (2).JPG
    IMG_5231 (2).JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 108
Thats what my first one looks like on a boots cheapie test about 2 days before AF was due.

Congrats hun

Looks positive. Though I do hate those blue tests.. :(

We'll just have to see what happens....AF would arrive late Friday, so we'll see!

Well, I have to admit it, I tested yet again today (I'm so very impatient when it comes to POAS), and that is a bad thing, I should know better, because when I was testing when pg with my boys, I never got a positive before hand. Anyhow, that being said, I'm beginning to think this time around it's just been wishful thinking.

The test this morning was the faintest yet (used clearblue +/- again). I am debating getting the first response test, since it's red dye, and tomorrow is when AF is due, so it should give me the right answer, told you these manufacturers are making a mint off of me! Perhaps these faint lines was just the dye leaking into the positive line?

I know I keep saying it, we'll see, but it's true. Tomorrow I should know...cramping now, started yesterday, that could be anything though (still trying to be optimistic!).

Cheers!

I can see the line again hun think its def a positive x good luck for 2moro x although dont think you'll need it :happydance:

Thank you Reedy! You're so very sweet....I am of course hoping it's truly a positive, but am trying to tell myself that of course there is a chance that it's not going to happen...don't think I'm doing a good job at convincing myself though! lol

When you want something so badly & you finally get it your always going to doubt what you see, I'm sure even if you did a digi & it said pregnant on it you would still question whether the test was faulty or not I know I would x
Have my fingers crossed for you 2moro sweets x x x x :hugs:

Thank you so much! you've said it! Hoping that I will get a better answer tomorrow. I'm thinking I might have to wait until Saturday, since AF didn't start until late friday night....I'm so impatient!! lol

phoey! got a clear negative today, AF should arrive this evening/overnight.

ETA: As silly as this sounds, because if anything, there should have still been faint line on the test today IF I am indeed pregnant, because the other tests had them...so I am pretty sure of what the outcome will be, BUT, at the same time, I'm hoping that since AF isn't supposed to arrive until the evening, that perhaps if I tested tomorrow it would come out positive.

I know, it sounds absolutely absurd, but, I'm still hoping, up until the moment AF arrives.

And next time, no early testing, maybe the day before AF is due, but not sooner! too tricky!!

AF has yet to show up....still an entire day ahead, so we'll see. I will test tomorrow morning if she's still not here.

Forgot to mention that I was reading the POAS website yesterday and clicked on the "current issues" link and read this, something I've never read before, but that fits the description on my tests to a "T" (on my tests the line was on the right, but I think that the pics were just taken with the test upside down)

I have received some initial reports that various brands of the blue +/- tests (see The +/- Tests for brand examples) may be giving false positive results. The vertical line that appears to form the + sign shows up during the 10-minute valid result time frame, but is very narrow and slightly off-center (to the left.) Several women who have experienced this have gone on to have negative blood results and/or bleeding.

So that would mean it was never positive in the first place. I'll buy a different test IF I do need to test again.

I honestly hate blue tests. It is sometimes hard to tell. It's rare to get a positive though on a test unles syou are pregnant. Chemical pregnancy etc... I do hope its a sticky bean for you hun. I would buy a cheapie at the dollar store or something. SOme tests in the drug store are just not as sensitive. Always use FMU too when testing early.

Btw youre line does look positivbe. I have had plenty that looked like youres. Its like the dye catches to one side of the line strip more then the other. It doesnt mean youre line is skinny or to the side. Its the exact thickness as the control line but just took more to half of the line. I hate blue tests and wouldnt use them because I know so many woman who had problems. Evaps are mistaken for positives many times on those.

Thank you so much :)

You know, it's not that I was expecting to get pg right away, I have to admit that we only just started trying. I think it's because of those few tests at the beginning that looked positive, so I honestly thought I was pg. And of course, perhaps I was, and it was a chemical pg, who knows, but I think that's what's making it harder, the fact that I honestly thought I was and then to find out that I'm not (last test was clearly negative).

I didn't even know that the dollar store carried tests until I was poking around there yesterday! Isn't that insane? I'm going to give them a try, actually going back there today to pick a few up since AF hasn't arrived yet.

I think I'm going to start a TTC journal now.

hey hun just thought i would add those lines look like the ones i got when i was around 9dpo with my daughter. they didnt get thicker til af was a couple of days late.

really hope they wasn't false positives hun.

good luck for when you nexrt test dollar store tests are pretty good ( we have similar over in england) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->