Opinions? Why so faint?

marindamqz

Reaction score
Took a test a couple days ago, I got the most faint positive I've ever seen. Took another today and it's still just as faint. They're immediate results, not after the time limit or anything. With my first two pregnancies, my tests were still faint a week after my missed period. Could this be the same issue? My period is 2 days late.

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-10-31-00-21-34.jpg
    Capture+_2016-10-31-00-21-34.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 91
I know it's super blurry, my battery is low and won't focus. :/ the line is visible in person. Just very faint.

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-10-31-00-21-34.jpg
    Capture+_2016-10-31-00-21-34.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 46
Your dates could be off and you could be very early or it is a chemical.

Did you take both tests first thing in the morning? If not, it could also be that your pee is too diluted.

It is hard to tell based on the pic because it is so blurry but I would say that if you can see it in real life, it is probably a BFP. Usually very early BFPs are difficult to see on the computer. It could also be an evap though. The only real way to know would be to retest and see if the line gets darker.

I'm pretty sure I can see where line is if it's obvious in real life it's probably a real bfp could be faint because urine was diluted or could be a few days off with cycle

Every woman is a little different. You see different hcg levels and different levels of darkness with tests. If your other two pregnancies had faint lines, then it might just be the way your body works!

Thank you all! I've refrained from testing since then. I'm currently 5 days late on my period, bloated, gassy and my ribcage is sore (which was the symptom that pushed me to test with baby #1). I'm 99% sure the positive is for real, and I'll be testing tomorrow morning. :) both my first babies gave me a sore ribcage, and both gave me very faint positives even after my missed period, so I'm thinking tomorrow is the day I'll get a clear one. Fingers crossed!

You're a stronger woman than I am :rofl:

Haha agreed!

My first tests were very faint as well and didn't become decent until about 2 weeks after my missed period. I think it could be just taking time to get darker.

Also if you put a ring or hair tie around the test window it will focus much easier :)

Good luck!

Thank you! I didn't know about the ring thing, I'm kinda new here lol
So far, 5 days late on my period. Got up to go get a test this morning but could NOT hold my pee for the life of me. So I guess I can test tomorrow. Or maybe try to hold it some tonight. We'll see! Last night I felt like I got my period. When I wiped, it was just white discharge (sorry, TMI!). I don't know what that means but so far no AF. :)

Fingers crossed for your bfp. I've not gotton decent lines until way after af was due. With my first I didnt get a bfp until af was 2 weeks late x

It all sounds promising! I really don't now how you wait to test, I probably used 100 dollar tree tests and some others when I finally got my bfp lol. But that's a compliment! I just end up broke and stressed out lol.

Rooting for you over here!

I actually haven't tested again! This week has been SO hectic with a sick household, I haven't been able to think about myself or I've just been too tired. I'm now 11 or 12 days late on my period, so hopefully it's nice and dark. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->