Opinions? Why so faint?

Hey, everybody! Well, this morning I got up to go to the bathroom and test. I wasn't bleeding, just noticed spotting on my white undies. When I sat down, I felt something come out :/ almost felt like a rock or small pebble or something. When I wiped, I was then bleeding more and had a lot of clear CM. Called my hubby over and sure enough, there was a tiny, size of a nickel or dime sac in the toilet. Pulled it out and it didn't resemble much, but were 100% sure it was an early miscarriage. By the dates, I would've been along the lines of 4-5 weeks. No doctor yet. This week was the most unexpected, stressful week of my life, and maybe that played into it. I had my one year old unresponsive and severely dehydrated when I got home from work Tuesday, by midnight we were in the ER, she was admitted at 4:45am. My other daughter had a dental procedure at 6am, in a city about an hour away from us. So I had to leave my little one in the hospital, go change pants, and hit the road with my older one. All in all, think I had a 50 hour day, didn't get to eat or anything until after everything was done. Ended up getting sick myself yesterday, my little one is still throwing up, my hubby works and lives 100 miles away so I had to do things myself and maybe it just overwhelmed my body. :(

Wowwww ((((( HUGS ))))) I pray your whole family feels better. Praying for you all!

Omg I hope you and your family are ok xxx if it was an early miscarriage then I'm sorry but it might not be so I'd see a doctor anyway of I was you xxxxx
:hug:

Thank you all. I did see my doctor yesterday and it was an early miscarriage. I was 4 weeks along but that was the reason my tests were all over the place. I had been cramping, nauseous, bleeding heavy and passed lots of clots. He offered meds to help the process along but also said I could do it on my own, so I opted for that instead. I wasn't aware that getting pregnant so quick after my Nexplanon implant could be a bad thing. He said that my uterus just wasn't back "up to par" yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->