Opinions?

butterflywolf

Reaction score
All right so I know how to chart I did with my first born. I take temp same time every day, same way, etc. Ever since having my daughter back in Aug my periods returned in Oct and have just been all over. I had a chem pregnancy last month. Anyway here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d231b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I know the implantation 'dip' is a myth I get that. However, I have never had it before. I have gone through all of my charts to check for that dip. Only time it falls is before AF. The one temp that isn't in there is due to a fever and the next days I was reluctant on keeping in there since I still wasn't feeling that well but I did keep it.

I took a test today I think I see something extremely faint but I don't trust myself because I know nobody else can see it XD
Here is the test for you https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test270473

Last night I was cramping a bit and swore my cervix felt opened. No do not ask when my AF is due hard to figure out. Last month can't go by due to the chem preg. and the month before was only 9 days lp and before my daughter it was 12 lp. This morning cervix still feels closed.

hi - I think your chart looks great. From what i've read, even on FF, I've never heard that the implantation dip is a myth. Though I think it's more rare than people make it out to be, but I don't think it's a myth. And yours potentially being on 9dpo, that would fall on the most common day to implant. So you're looking pretty positive there, butterfly!
if yesterday was, in fact, your implantation, then I think it takes 3 days to see anything on a test (or hg levels to get high enough or whatever the tech reasoning is). I don't see anything on your test today but that doesn't mean it's not too early! and I also don't think that any of your last pregnancies have any bearing on what happens this time - dip vs no dip, which day you got a BFP, even symptoms.
All that said - GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"