+ opk 5 days in a row

hollsarena

Reaction score
Ive had 5 + opks 5 days in a row. I've heard so many things. Could be a faulty test, I could be pregnant, my egg may be having trouble dropping or I could have pcos. Anyone had this happen or know anymore about it?

yes i know many pple who have lots of + OPKS for days

OPKs test for the LH surge in your body but they dont confirm that you have ov or not, temping is the only way of knowing once your body has ov.

I would suggest to :sex: just in case

Are you using FMU to test? Because you're not supposed to test first thing in the morning because it can give you a false + result.

We have LH in our systems at all times and the same way that hCG is most concentrated with FMU, the same goes for LH. There's just more of it concentrated in your FMU.

The only OPKs that you're supposed to use FMU with is the Clear blue fertility monitor.

Not sure if the above is relevant, I just thought I'd add what I know about OPKs ;) GL!

Yes I have been using FMU...perhaps that's the problem. I didn't have a problem last month though. Well thanks for the tip...I'll try testing later

You figured it out!!! I took one this morning and the test was the same color as the control. I did it again this afternoon and didn't even have a test line!!! Thanks so much:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->