OPK and FMU

cscbeth8421

Reaction score
Yay or nay?
It is the ONLY urine allll day that isn't diluted by my 15 glasses of water and coffee.

Haha ditto! There really isn't much of a choice for us heavy water drinkers! Dilute urine definitely affects results, and drinking tons of water could potentially hide a surge if you are nearing it. Until my surge began, my darkest tests were my FMU tests.

The morning I woke up with a much darker test than the previous few mornings' FMUs, I knew I had started surging so I drank a lot less water that day. By early evening, my test line was darker than the control line. So I think when the surge actually starts up, afternoon/evening is when it's going to be the darkest, but I don't think that means that a FMU test is useless!

Thank you! I know a lot of places say to do it later in the day, but still...i should see a surge happening. We are planning a 10 day marathon of DTD so i think it will be difficult to miss the egg this month. :) But had a MC in may so i just want to be sure i O this month.

THANKS MUCH! Ill deff ease off on the H2O when i start to see the surge in the morning.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

How close do you think you are to your surge?

If it helps, I am about 36 hours past my first + OPK and still surging. I know some women get a really quick spike that may be easy to miss, but that hasn't been my experience! Hoping you get a solid surge that shows up on plenty of tests so you can be certain you take advantage of it

Im a little ways away. I usually have a 29-32day cycle. I am only CD 11. Usually O around CD16-20. But taking one opk each morning so i dont miss it as my cycle last month was like 25 days, but it was also my first cycle since MC so i probably didnt ovulate. Anywhoo....baby dancing marathon starts tomorrow (CD12) and will last 10 days.
Dear Husband has been warned! :haha:

Yes, 10 days. Lets do this...and do it right!! lol

Unless of course i see a clear surge to O and back down before the 10 days...
we conceived #1 with a marathon like this on our honeymoon in Aruba. Of course circumstances were much different (honeymoon, sun, half dressed all day, alcohol, sun....) fingers crossed!

Use SMU and hold it for a few hours. That should be sufficient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->