• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opk and pregnancy test

MissWaiting

Me, OH and Milo pup TTC 1
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for recommendations as to what would be best to buy.
I'm ttc for our first baby and haven't a clue what tests would be best to buy.
I need opks that are easy to read, I got some with my bbt thermometer but they are so difficult to read as you get 2 lines be it negitive or positive.
Also need advice on best pregnancy tests to buy as I don't want to spend a fortune on them but just so I have some for when we are in the tww and there is a good chance in that cycle.
Thanks in advance

For OPKs I like Wondfo. Most OPKs will show two lines so it's important to look at the directions to see which is the control line (normally closer to the handle on the test). The test line should be as dark or darker than the control line for the positive.

Clear Blue (I think digital) uses smiley faces instead. I think they depend on FMU, though, so double check that before using.

As for cheapie pregnancy tests, just about any pink test will do. I use Wondfo (figured if I ever got a positive I'd just go out and buy a FRER and then a digital to confirm). There are a lot of brands but since I never got a positive can't really tell you which is best. I normally just read Amazon reviews and pick the ones with the best reviews.

Thanks hun I was thinking of trying the boots own brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"