+ opk at 10am then neg at 2pm

Hayley2511

mother of 2
Reaction score
i did a test this morn at 10 and it was defo pos then did another at 2pm and it was back to neg nearly as dark but not whats going on thanks

You probably had your surge in the middle of the night and that is why your morning test was positive and the surge is leaving your body now.

Just thought tho I had a neg last night at 10 so wouldn't the surge have latest longer

My FS says you peak your LH between 10am and noon...so it makes sense your 1st test was positive, and second later in the day not so much. He (my FS) says to test for LH between 10am-12noon:)

great thanks for that i always thought it was between 2-5 lol

My results are always best between 2-4 so those are the tests I go off of. I'm sure everyone is different. Some women only get one positive and the surge doesn't last long, others have a longer surge because it takes longer for their body to actually gear up to ovulate.

i always surge like that positive at 10am neg at 2 lol i just have short surges :)

Thanks guys I'm guessing I ov either yesterday or today then with it going neg so fast, now for the 2ww again where I turn into a mad woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->