+ OPK but no AF how can this be?

Sophe

Reaction score
:wacko: going mad here, I had a + OPK a few weeks a go, well i thought i did, but now AF has not come, how can this be? does it mean i could not of ovulated after all? I had a HSG this month and I think it must have done something to me, anyone ever had this happen? :wacko:

:wacko: going mad here, I had a + OPK a few weeks a go, well i thought i did, but now AF has not come, how can this be? does it mean i could not of ovulated after all? I had a HSG this month and I think it must have done something to me, anyone ever had this happen? :wacko:

People with pcos have this all the time. I realize that you prolly dont have pcos but having a positive opk and not ovulating can happen to anyone, your body gears up to ovulate and then for one reson or another (hormones, stress, random fluke) you dont release an egg. this can happen several times before an egg is actually released. this may or may not be what happened to you but it is a posibility.

Thanks, I was very stressed leading up to the HSG I think the stress messed up my cycle. Its frustrating because I have been given Clomid to start on cycle day 2, but cycle day one is hiding away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->