+opk cd8???

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Because my cycles have been decreasing over the last few months,going from 36 to last months 30 days. I decided to start using the opks earlier. Well i got a positive on cd8,which caught me off guard as its way early. But not impossible??Every other opk after that has been negative! I forgot to say i had some spotting,with some period type cramps on the eve of cd9,after my positive opk. Does it sound like i ovulated already? Cm has also dried up now.Im so confused.:shrug:

Hey sweetie :hugs:
Sounds like you could be in your tww!:dance:
Did you manage to :sex: before the positive opk? Definately sounds like ovulation especially with spotting and cramps on cd9.....Good luck honey and tonnes of :dust:
When are you thinking of testing?

:hugs:

Hey sweetie :hugs:
Sounds like you could be in your tww!:dance:
Did you manage to :sex: before the positive opk? Definately sounds like ovulation especially with spotting and cramps on cd9.....Good luck honey and tonnes of :dust:
When are you thinking of testing?

:hugs:

Hey hunny...we did bed on the day i got my positive and a few times after and today aswell,just incase.Does that sound ok??:shrug:
Ive kept testing with the opks as im just finding it very doubtfull as i always thought you ovulate the same time every month.Im not sure when do you suggest i test?

When are you testing? Sending you loads of babydust too sweetie!:happydance:

Aww babe...:hugs:
It's such a pain when our bodies mess us around like this!
The bit of your cycle that remains constant is the number of days between O and :witch: but the time to get to O can vary.
Assuming you ovulated on cd9...I'd probably wait 16days....so cd25.
I'm testing on the 24th hun, the day :witch: is due.
As for when you :sex: babe I'm sure it will be ok...you done it on the critical days by the sounds of things:winkwink::dance:
Fingers crossed for both of us babe and of course another helping of :dust: just for good measure!:rofl:

Sounds like you did well - fx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->