+opk.... confused

genesismarie

Reaction score
hello ladies,
ive just started using opks and im already totally loss yesterday i got to line on my opk in the morning then later on it was onlly one line. why does this happen is this even at real +?

Attachments

• 20120614_091057.jpg
    20120614_091057.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
i had exactly the same thing!

no idea :(

is so confusing and frustrating i don't know whats positive and what negative if i get two lines i just try to have intercourse whenever i do i read in an article if you have intercourse every other day you increase your changes of catching ovulation or a fertile day. starting to give up on opks i dont even know how to use them and the directions in the box are so confusing maybe i should just switch to digital one so i know for sure

I think your close.. I got my first very POS today.. and I was sure as soon as I saw it.. yesterday looked like yours.. keep testing..your all most there!!

I think your close.. I got my first very POS today.. and I was sure as soon as I saw it.. yesterday looked like yours.. keep testing..your all most there!!

i havnt even tested today because i was so confused yesterday the line rules for opks are so confusing im going to go get some digitals today

See look... This really is the first POS OPK I have ever seen.. I had a cantaloupe sized dermoid cyst removed last month and got a POS this month :)
..wait..trying to upload photo!

This positive was soooo Blazingly positive that I didn't need to show anyone.. but last nights I showed hubby and he couldn't tell...

Attachments

• posOPK.jpg
    posOPK.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 7
This positive was soooo Blazingly positive that I didn't need to show anyone.. but last nights I showed hubby and he couldn't tell...

well congrads on your first positive i hope i get mine real soon or atlease learn to tell which is which lol

Hiya,

I've been using internet cheapies alongside digitals for my OPKs. I use the cheapies from about CD10 (or if i'm getting any pre-O symptoms whichever comes first). When I start getting two lines I pay attention and monitor how dark the test line is compared to the control line and when i think it's close i use my digi. The last two ovs, I've been pretty accurate with the digis give or take 1 day so been able to use a pack of 7 tests for 2 cycles+.
Digi is obviously a better way to go but definitely expensive.

By the way yours looks very close Genesismarie. I seem to be coming across your posts on quite a few threads lol....

Goodluck!

Hiya,

I've been using internet cheapies alongside digitals for my OPKs. I use the cheapies from about CD10 (or if i'm getting any pre-O symptoms whichever comes first). When I start getting two lines I pay attention and monitor how dark the test line is compared to the control line and when i think it's close i use my digi. The last two ovs, I've been pretty accurate with the digis give or take 1 day so been able to use a pack of 7 tests for 2 cycles+.
Digi is obviously a better way to go but definitely expensive.

By the way yours looks very close Genesismarie. I seem to be coming across your posts on quite a few threads lol....

Goodluck!

lol thanks. i will definitely making a trip to walmart tonight to get some "digi's" lol

Your pee may have been less concentrated in the afternoon than the morning. If you test in the pm you need to not have anything to drink for 4 hours to get an accurate test. Hopefully the tests will be more consistent. Sometimes you'll get faint lines 2-3 days leading up to a really dark positive opk. Best of luck!

Your pee may have been less concentrated in the afternoon than the morning. If you test in the pm you need to not have anything to drink for 4 hours to get an accurate test. Hopefully the tests will be more consistent. Sometimes you'll get faint lines 2-3 days leading up to a really dark positive opk. Best of luck!

i got two faint lines two mornings in a row then both the afternoon test were just one line. i was so confused i went out today and got digitals i took one when i got home today around 8pm and it was negative. its says on the box that the tester remembers my LH level form the test before so it recognizes the difference in my levels ill try with the digital in the morning. and what you said is so true because i test in morning before i had anything to drink never realized that. is a + in the am good enough to go on? should i try to have intercourse anyway even if i get a negative in the afternoon? is it even needed to test twice a day? sorry for all the questions but im so new at the whole ovulation thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->