Opk help please

ttcmomma13

Reaction score
I have a pic of what u think is a pos opk but can't get it to load on here. It's the wondfo brand and its about the same color as control line. But I've done this brand in other cycles and have had opk darker than control line. How do I know which is a pos opk?

Hey TTC Momma, sorry, I don't have any experience with wondfo's, I didn't want to R&R. From seeing other wondfo's on here, the control line and the opk should be the same color..but I guess if it were to go darker, that would not be such a bad thing? I wish I could give you more advice. I am so bad at reading the lines so I got the CB opk.

I wish you the best of luck!

Hey TTC Momma, sorry, I don't have any experience with wondfo's, I didn't want to R&R. From seeing other wondfo's on here, the control line and the opk should be the same color..but I guess if it were to go darker, that would not be such a bad thing? I wish I could give you more advice. I am so bad at reading the lines so I got the CB opk.

I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks for responding idk what to think of it, so if we don't get a BFP this month then I may switch to cb!

I defo prefer cb smileys!

As long as the lines are the same colour...get dtd! It still may get darker tomorrow...so dtd again lol
Good luck...go catch that egg
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back