OPK help. WTF?!

kdmalk

Reaction score
First month ttc after mmc. AF on Dec. 9, but I did ovulate after the d&c and had a normal LP, so I am assuming I will ovulate this cycle as well.

Have been using opks for several days, waiting on it to get darker because I usually O around cd18 or cd19. This morning's test was not positive, but tonight's test (on a 5.5 hour hold!) is nearly invisible! I dipped two in the same urine tonight to make sure I wasn't crazy.

What do I do?! Do I count this morning's test as positive? We will probably bd and I will keep testing, but has this happened to anyone else? Did you actually O at the time when your tests got lighter even if you never had a positive?

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• opk23.jpg
    opk23.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 19
scratch that, I think. I took the pic at more than 10 mins, but looking at them dry now they seem to have darkened. I guess they just took a while. Weird.

Attachments

• opk232.jpg
    opk232.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
Hmm they don't look positive to me yet, I would test in the morning and hopefully it will be darker. But maybe bd to be on the safe side. My test today looks like your morning test. I'm assuming mine should be positive tomorrow (usually O on cd12).

Hoping for a positive today or tomorrow. 1 hour and counting until today's first test!

They're not positive yet. Fx they will be over the coming days x

Did you get a positive? Mine was yesterday. Pretty sure I O'd that day but I guess I'll find out once ff figures out my temps. Good luck :)

I thought this morning's was positive, but my digi didn't give me the stupid smiley face!! I am soooo frustrated. 3 hour hold on afterboon test that looks LIGHTER. Grrrrrr!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
DH has been soooo good to me the last couple days. I have been so confused about these stupid tests. This morning I was convinced as he was leaving for work that all would be lost if we waited until he got home tonight. Lol.

He texted me and explained since we have been doing eod bd'ing that there are still some little guys up there just in case I drop the egg right after he leaves. Lol. But said that we will do 3 days starting tonight and make sure to catch it. It made me feel better because I thought I was going to have to force him. Lol. I think he knows the opks are stressing me out!

OPKs have been confusing me this month too. I started testing on CD10 and got a positive even though I thought it was a bit early. My cycles range from 28-32 days with occasional earlier or later by a few days. I continued to test because I thought it was a bit early and CD11 and CD12 were negative. But today CD13 looks to be positive again. I have noticed left side cramps on day 10 and 11, nothing yesterday and cramps across my abdomen this morning for a few hours but they're gone now. And also up until today I haven't had much CM but it's egg white today.

Weird! I hate when our bodies are confusing like that! Having confusing opks doesn't help the situation!

ps: finally got a darker than control positive at 8pm tonight! Time to get busy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->