Opk help

libbymarks198

Reaction score
I have been getting darker opks the past two days but still not positive I had ewcm yesterday.
Do you think I am going to ov soon or the internet cheapies are saying this is a surge now?? They are 25 mui tests and way darker the past two times I have done them then any other time.
We bd cd 6,8,10,12 should I start every night now for 3 nights or wait until I get more of a positive??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
The set of two is cycle day 11 one with 3 is cd 12 and the one test strip by itself is cycle day 13 which is today

None of those look positive to me - what time are you testing? Are you holding your pee for at least 2-3 hours before?

Yeah, I'd say you still have a little bit longer to go. But they are getting darker. :)

Testing 3 times a day and holding per for 3 plus hours and Bearly drinking anything

those don't look positive to me. Keep testing, you'll probably have your surge in the next couple days

None of those are positive I'm afraid. The test line should be as dark or darker than the control. Keep trying though! Also I've heard bd'ing every other day is sometimes better than every day anyways :)

its still not getting any darker just staying the same as the last one, still an obvious line but not as dark as control line, its been three days like this now.... is there something wrong??

i don't ovulate until cd19-20. Maybe you just have late o?

^that's what I'm thinking. Just figured out you're cd 14 which is still in the early zone for ovulation so nothing is wrong :) my opks always had a faint test line no matter when I took it until it actually hit ovulation time

my line is now the same as the test line, we are meant to did tonight anyway so its perfect expect we can't do it till tomorrow morning now fingers crossed i don't ov for at leafs another 24-48 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->