opk help?

quail

Reaction score
hi does anyone know what is the earliest you can ovulate? as im on cd 6 and ive just got a pos opk itwas negative up until today i think it will be a bit darker tommorow and i will probably o, cd8 does this sound too early ,ive upped my ac could this be the reason for it coming early ,ive also had wcm ,i o, cd17 last month taking 2 ac it moved from cd26 now im taking 3 ac would this be the reason for it coming early,thanks,ladies.xxx

If you got a +opk then I think its definately positive. Maybe you'll ovulate twice this month :shrug:

what is the sensitivity of your OPK's? If they are too sensitive, maybe that'd be the reason why you see a positive OPK that early.
I prefer the ones with 25 sensitivity.
Otherwise, wait and see if it gets darker tomorrow.

are they deffo postive test line darker than control line?

even if there nearlly same colour or test is tiniest little bit lighter its negative x

I don't have much experience with OPKs, but two cycles ago I O'd on CD 8 (I have crazy irregular cycles tho). I didn't believe my chart until AF came 12 days later. So, I would say it is possible to O that early, I would bd just in case and check your temp for a thermal shift to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->