opk help.

pink23

mummy to 2 x
Reaction score
HI everyone hope you can help. I come of the pill nearly 2 weeks ago so just waiting for af or break through bleed. I have brought some opks just to see if I get a line. Ive done a coulpe last week and im sure i did one the begining of the week to but nothing. I did one tonight out of wanting to poas :haha: and this is what I got. Im very new to ttc and opks as last time i just came off pill and waited.
Im not expecting to ov straight away just want to see if anything would show and this has happened and has confused me.
Im going to buy some more as I used the last one so want to see if the line will get any darker.
I had ewcm a few days back could this be another good sign. Should I get to it a dtd:haha:.
Any help, advice would be appreciated xx

Attachments

• 02062011485.jpg
    02062011485.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 02062011489.jpg
    02062011489.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
If the line closest to the green is the control line, I'd say that's not quite positive yet, as with the vast majority of brands you need the test line to be as dark or darker than the control line. There will always be a line since we always have a bit of LH in our systems.

Anyway I'd BD every other day until you get a pos and then BD everyday from then until a day or two after O if you can.

Good luck!

thanks now to get oh to dtd before he goes to work as he works nights lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->