OPK & Implantation bleeding questions...

StretchMarks

Reaction score
I think I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum!!

I'm on cd22 so it's too early to test and I'm driving myself nuts waiting. Hoping for some input as I obsess:
On cd19, I had very light brown, red streaked spotting (if you can even call it that, since it was so minimal) every time I wiped, but never enough to stain my underwear. On cd20, there was a tiny bit on the tp every other time I wiped. Cd21, a very tiny amount of brown on the tp only twice all day. Today is cd22 and so far I only found it once on the tp this morning, and it was a very tiny bit but it was also light brownish red. Is there another (non scary) possible reason for this weird spotting other than IB? I've never had anything like this before! I had an HSG (normal results) on cd7, but I can't imagine that's the cause since it was so long ago. Had day 3 hormone testing last month and all was normal.

My cycles are always 28-30 days and I didn't temp so I don't know when I O'd! But I did use opk's but the results were weird. I was unable to start OPK testing until cd13, so I may have screwed up...here's what I got:

CD13 - fmu positive (both lines are same darkness); evening negative
Cd14 - fmu positive (test line darkish, control line nonexistent); evening negative
Cd15 - fmu positive (both lines same darkness); evening negative
Cd16 - positive (test line was darker than control
I ran out of strips after that!!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do I count the first positive as a positive? What do you ladies think while I sit here in testing limbo?

Update:
It's still cd22 (evening) and I just had a tiny orange streak on my tp when I wiped. What the hell, man?! I thought this was finished. Still way too early for AF, and it'a too late and too long for O spotting (never had that before either). Now I'm starting to worry because it's going on way too long to be IB 4 days) even if it is jut a tiny bit at a time. I consulted de. Google and I found anything from stress to cancer, so I'm just going to stop looking things up. I don't think I'm anymore stressed than usual, by the way. I have a toddler, so I've been stressed for so long that it's become the norm. Lol!
Any ideas?!!

I'm having a similar issue!!

Spotting only when wiping or checking cervix the last 3 days... Today it's red and I noticed a couple small stringy clot.... Spotting for me 1 weeks before AF is normal, but I had so many things I thought were "symptoms"...

I have read low vit d can cause this, low b6-12... And also stress and cancer haha... Honestly I have no clue, could just be an odd cycle for you! Have you DTD recently? That could cause it as well?

Tww is the worst!!
Haven't dtd since cd15 (DH was sick ugh) but we did do it a lot starting on cd9. I read about the deficiencies too and thought that might be it, but I've been on prenatals for 8 months which are supposed to have all those things.
Hope we both had IB and we get our BFP's this cycle!!

Ugh I hope so too!!! I order some OPKs and pregnancy tests to be here Tuesday... Hopefully I won't need the OPKs ;)

I agree about the pre natals but I think if your vit d or b's are low, you need much more then what's in the prenatals... I YouTuber I watch has spotting and low vit d and needs 5000 units a day of D! Prenatals only have like 40!! If this isn't my cycle I might ask for a blood test... I just want answers!!!

Keep me posted!! Good luck!

Ah I didn't realize that so much of each vitamin is needed! I'll ask the dr when he calls me back. Since my post, I had more spotting. Still not enough for a panty liner, but it was pink all over my tp. This is really not looking good for it being IB...today is cd23 and I had a little brown when I wiped again this morning.

Ah I didn't realize that so much of each vitamin is needed! I'll ask the dr when he calls me back. Since my post, I had more spotting. Still not enough for a panty liner, but it was pink all over my tp. This is really not looking good for it being IB...today is cd23 and I had a little brown when I wiped again this morning.

I had it this morning too-- but now it's gone and my symptoms are still here... Testing tonight bc I can't handle it anymore!

Oh! Fingers crossed hun!!! Keep me posted! Unfortunately for me, mine is getting to be a little redder and more abundant, so I have no clue what's wrong with me, but it's not looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->