+OPK, peak on CBFM but no big temp rise ?????

giggles.

Reaction score
Today I am CD15 ............ on the evening of CD12 I got a +OPK. On the morning on CD13 I got a peak on the CBFM and another peak on CD14. Today I got a High reading.

For my temp, I got a dip on CD13, a small rise on CD14 and another this morning. Was not a usual temp this morning though because I fell asleep on the sofa and before I took temp I had to walk to bedroom, also it was a tad bit earlier and I woke up in the night too ... this mornings temp isn't a solid blue dot. :thumbup:

This charting is new to me and I am not sure what is going on. I don't know how to post the link to my chart link.

Any advice would be greatful!

Thank you :hugs:

From what you're saying, it sounds like you ov'd on CD13.

To post your FF chart... click on your FF home page and then copy the URL address into your signature.

GL x

Would I have ovulated without the big rise in my temp.

I managed to add my chart, thank you.

i cant see ur chart , but on day of O ur temp drops low then higher the next day xx also is it ur first mth of charting ?as ff can be funny a little til they know ur cycle,i wud say uv defo O tho x

I can't see your chart either !

A slow rise after O is normal, mine tends to go up only 0.1-0.2c a day :)

This is my second month charting. I think I have sorted it out now and you should be able to see my chart now.

thank you for your words of encouragement.

Mmm... you have a lot of pre-ov high temps ???

Ov might be on CD13 but FF wont recognise it yet for a few more days...

keep temping (and BD'ing !) xxx

u dint temp at usually time this morning thats wot the clear cycle is, change it to ur normal temp times n i bet u will get O lines 2mro x

I'm not sure hun... but just thought I would mention it :) I'm pretty new to temping myself x

u dint temp at usually time this morning thats wot the clear cycle is, change it to ur normal temp times n i bet u will get O lines 2mro x

This morning I had to get up before I took my temp because I fell asleep on the sofa last night. I recorded temp this morning at 6:20 and have changed it to 7am on the chart.
Hope I get the O lines tomorrow.

It looks like u did ov on CD13. :) Hope u got bding!! :p

It looks like u did ov on CD13. :) Hope u got bding!! :p

Thanks hjh, I got a good rise this morning, but FF still didn't say when I O'd this month, so after a big panic last night I have decided to go off the OPK and CBFM.
GOsh this TTC is starting to get stressful!!!
:hugs:

Can anyone that has been charting a while look at my chart and see what you think ...please.

It looks like cd 13 O day it is not uncommon to have a slow rise (meaning it takes a day or 2 or even 3 to start really going up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->