OPK positive for 5 day..... any thoughts?

gemhal87

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I hope i am putting this in the right place..
So i have had positive OPK's for 5 days now. There is no mistaking that they are positve. Has anybody had this before. Oh and they are neg in the evenings. i do the tests at about 11am and they are still the same in the afternoon bt its just in the evening they go neg. Any thoughts?
Thank you x :flower:

Hi, I have had the same this cycle. Going on cd23 and finally today it was lighter. Today being Tuesday and got my first positive last Thursday. Temp this morning still 36.2 so no O yet.
Then again at my age you'd have to expect the unexpected :(

same here. i am supposed to be 1dpo today but gettings positive opks since 4 days morning and evening so have no clue what is happening. never happened before :(

Do yu do your BBT with it?
I'm wondering if the first sign of positive triggers the 24-48 hours later you ovulate thing. I haven't read anywhere that your OPK has to end first, before O. So maybe charting your temp will be able to show you both the + OPK and the spike in temp that means O just happened. That's what I do. I compare the 2.

Plus I watch my CM.

I'm no expert tho..

Oh I just saw your chart. I think yu ovulated on Day 13!

sorry, that Day13 post was for Shef. One before that was for the original poster!

Wheres the edit button?!

sorry, that Day13 post was for Shef. One before that was for the original poster!

Wheres the edit button?!

:flower: thanks sweety.. i was hoping the same i.e day13 because ideally thats when i should be Oing :)

My temp rose again today so hopefully thats a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->