OPK question please help I'm so dumb about these things

jo14

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just a question about my OPK, I have been testing since friday 3 x per day as this is the first month I have had the internet cheapies, which was either cycle day 8 or 10 im more inclined to 8 as my period spotted stopped then started full again the day after, so the test had shown either no line or very faint lines which know is negative, then yesterday morning it was slightly darker (visible without having to squint)but still negative, then at 5pm it was pretty dark,Ii decided this was a positive it came up really quick (the others have not) and it was as dark at the read time as the control line, (cycle day 12 or possibly 14 lol) I tested again at 11 pm and it was still pretty dark but not quite as dark and then this morning I have done two and they are negative again, could this not have been a positive as I thought the positive OPKs are supposed to last a couple of days till you actually ovulate??? Im confused now and if it was a positive when am I 1 dpo, and also if i BD'd yesterday, and the few days before that, and will do today, will that do as we might not be able to on Thursday due to work??

sorry for all the questions, hope someone can helpxxx

ok an update just done another and got a dark line!! now im even more confused lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->